Most desirable unplayable race/class comboes?

Which race/class do you want that aren’t currently available? Which race/class comboes should blizzard add next? You can add a lore reason why they can be them under the combo!

Void Elf Demon Hunter
Draenei Rogue
Draenei Warlock

4 Likes

I’d seriously love to play a Highmountain Tauren Warlock. Lorewise it’d be easy to justify; they’re Feltotem renegades.

10 Likes

Blood/void elf Druid and Shaman

Why? Reasons :wink:

1 Like

Tauren rogue. Not only is it a classic meme, there’s almost certainly some kind of small cantrip that can muffle or silence footfalls. Hoof-falls? Whatever.

9 Likes

Yea I think so too. Personally I haven’t found a race that clicks for rogue so I’m thinking dranie rogue would be cool. I would also like an elven shaman like night borne or night elf.

1 Like

Gnome druid

3 Likes

Bump on Draenei Rogues

1 Like

True story, there was a draenei rogue in Cataclysm beta, Darkblade Cyn, in the goblin starting experience. They changed her to a night elf in live though.

2 Likes

Undead Paladin

4 Likes

I have always wanted Pandaren Druids.

5 Likes

undead high elf dark ranger

I always thought Worgen Monk would be cool

1 Like

Undead paladins

2 Likes

Give me some of those Grimtotem bandits and Rangari agents.

Also, Pandaren paladins via the Golden Lotus and August Celestials.

2 Likes

Also casting my vote for Undead Paladins. Specifically Forsaken Paladins, none of this namby-pamby Lightforged undead nonsense.

I want to weaponize the Alliance’s beloved Light against them, to strike them down in the most blasphemous, heretical way possible, to cannibalize them while bubbled so their friends can only watch helplessly. An eternity of agony is sooooooo worth it just to see the looks on their faces. /mad cackle!

4 Likes

Tortollan Druid and Undead Paladin !

2 Likes

This to the single last detail 100%. It’s like you read my mind.

1 Like

While that would indeed be really cool, the Feltotem unfortunately aren’t just corrupted by fel; they have all cast in their lot and completely embraced the Legion as their mindslaves - the point of no return.

1 Like

Mag’har Paladins. I don’t understand why they can wield the Light as a Priest but not a Paladin.

imho Any class that can be a Priest and a Warrior should be able to be a Paladin.

Outside of that I’d like to see Pandaren Warlocks.