Mor'geth world boss WQ bugged

if boss is reset the next kill does not give credit toward world quest
but loot was credited, the item i got however, is not on my set loot table
so stayed in the same raid group next boss pull we killed and got credit

Fix your game Blizzard!! Ridiculous! 7 tries now!!!

Killed twice. Once in group, once with no group. No credit either time.

8 Kills, so far. Received loot Shard on the first one.
NO ANIMA. NO CREDIT FOR KILL(S).

no reward and no loot after 4 kills

Same here, just killed Morā€™geth and got zero kill credit!

Just chiming in to say ā€œsameā€, no credit but I did get loot.

Yeah, I lost all of my stygia and did not get credit (nor anima) for the kill. I want all my stygia back Blizz. Fix your game already.

Same issue, no quest kill credit. Almost lost half my Stygia after dying twice.

Same here killed her twice no kill credit

Put me down same issue. Boss could also use a little tuning!

Iā€™ve killed him 7 times on 3 different characters, sometimes in a raid group and sometimes not. No credit on any of the kills. Even though other people got anima and gear.
Iā€™d also like the stygia I lost from trying to kill this boss because itā€™s so laggy I couldnā€™t heal myself or anyone else. FFS blizz tune this boss too.

1 Like

same, killed twice. no credit

Killed many times. Lost almost all Stygia. No credit. Feels bad man.

+1 not credit too

Tried twice, no animaā€¦

Tagged once not in party, got loot but no credit / rep / animaā€¦ killed again in raid and still nothing. This was done with WM ON :confused:

Can confirm, same issue experienced. In raid, had tag, killed Morā€™geth - no credit for completion

Yup, just did this twice on my alt and no credit for the quest, and no anima, either time. Strangely, I did, however, get a piece of gear out of the first kill. Weird.

Several people in the groups mentioned theyā€™re on their 4th or 5th time without getting the credit.

I tried once with o party, killed it, got shard but no anima nor credit for it. Tried twice and killed it, still no anima nor credit for it. :rage::rage: