Mor'geth world boss WQ bugged

dont join a group. i was not in a group and got it done without trouble

Seriously blizzard I never post on the forums but this patch is buggy. This game is not cyberpunk 2077ā€¦ Please fix your game.

1 Like

I just killed him for the fourth time with no credit. First time was not part of a group, he was mostly dead. Joined a group for the second try, he was already mostly dead when I joined, still no credit. Joined a brand new third group, fought him from scratch, no credit. Left the game, came back, joined a third group, killed him a fourth timeā€¦ no credit.

Same here. Just killed him twice, no credit.

Killed 3 times and no credit.

I am at my 19th attempt still no credit. I expect nothing more than giving me back all my lost stygia and my 500 anima.

1 Like

i killed him twice, got 1 soul cinder and no credit for the world quest

I killed him 3 times - still alive when boss went down - no credit for world quest / loot / anima.

What a waste of a WQ. I lost all my stygia, no credit for killing him. Blizz needs to refund everyone their stygia that we lost.

1 Like

Same issue. Three kills, two in raid and one not in raid. No credit.

I anyone getting credit for this? Or just us unlucky ones?

No credit, but getting loot. Absurd.

1 Like

idk if adding ā€˜sameā€™ is helpful or not butā€¦ same.

1 Like

Killed, laggy as all Hell. Idiots get Gorefiend Grasping all the Soul Cages into one spot. No credit for the kill, not sure if got loot or not. Things pretty nuts, Blizzard please respond it was already Hell to get to this boss.

Blizzard - why do you suck so badly? How can the code for killing this world boss be any different from the other 50 world bosses? So frustrating that patch after patch are full of silly bugs like this.

3 Likes

still not giving credit i even killed twice trying get credit.

Same problem with me, killed him twice no credit, really dont want to kill him a third time he takes to long to killā€¦

I killed him 5 times with no credit.

Killed twice in two different raids. No quest completion.

I did get loot off the first one so at least part of the game knows I killed him.

Some people are getting credit. Every group Iā€™ve been in, Iā€™ve seen at least a dozen get loot off him. I canā€™t even loot him.