Mor'geth world boss WQ bugged

What, you think its somehow being ‘snarky’ to note that their quality control has slipped? When you have constant maintenance that results in a cascade of extra bugs. For example the Covenant NPCs Missing from Oribos, etc. That’s …sort of major stuff, not tiny little quest things.

When something impacts on players and their ability to play the game properly, it’s worth a little snark - and yes, multiple reporting on the Bug Forum.

6 Likes

killed 2x and no anima/quest complete

I get the frustration, believe me…I just don’t think it really adds to anything in a bug report. Carry on.

1 Like

Same issue here. Killed twice, no WQ credit, no amina reward. But did get credit for Shaping Fate each time.

killed it twice! still nothing. i refuse to do it again. i expect my double reward blizzard. how are you gonna have a 20 hour delay on the patch and a world boss broken completely. its not even new content…

1 Like

same, here, blizzard should comp us the loot. they can see we were there and it’s an issue

3 Likes

+1, killed it twice and no WQ completion. Would have been nice to get that 500 anima instead of having to grind it out.

Same as everyone else. No credit for the WQ. I really don’t want to run back through that elite area again to try again, when I doubt I can even loot him the second try.

1 Like

Same issue. At least remove the WQ so we aren’t wasting our time.

2 Likes

Killed twice once not in a group and again in a full raid group. still no credit.

1 Like

I try to kill that boss 5 times, and it dosent works.

2 Likes

Adding mine. Killed him with group, no credit.

1 Like

Same killed twice and no credit

Same here… just put in a ticket =\

Blizzard being blizzard…half-assing stuff as usual

I have the same issue. Killed the WQ boss in a raid and received no credit.

same issue

Killed this dude 3 times; 2 in group, once in overworld, still no credit

same thing on my druid killed boss no money or credit for killing it

Same. No Runekeeper’s Ingot or credit for killing him.