More wow fun disabled.... as I knew it

Point of note: Those laws have no effect due to:

They are purely political theater and a waste of taxpayer funds.

Um wut… 4th amendment is searches and seizures

I hate to do this… but the 10th amendment has been ruled on in this case… There is a difference of having a policy of non-enforcement and it actually being federally legal. A situation that actually creates a lot of other problems, but that’s off topic. /shrug

3 Likes

One person fun is another person Oh FFS here we go again…

YOU DONT HAVE MY CONSENT! A pumpkin on my head???

Houston?

Ugh. Too much humidity, too many Astros fans.

Have them come to Dallas instead.

joins as Mage
“Hey, would you guys help me summon my friend?”
puts up portal to Theramore

1 Like

Same reason as everything, people are abusing it to the determent of other players.

Grimm Guzzler was my go to in Dragonsoul lfr right before the shaman portal

If you have to even ask that question then I can’t help you.

Dude stop with the political drivel, this is a thread about a toy. I am surprised you haven’t received a forum vacation.

This is the only way to save their company at this point.

I’m not surprised after the completely disabled the Gnomish jump toy for the entire expansion.

I’ve seen some impressive reaching in my day, but I gotta say, trying to make the apparent nerf of a toy that made you dance into a “woke culture” thing takes the cake.

While I agree with you, I think people are more bothered by the other things that have been taken out of the game. Personally, I don’t really notice cause I focus on PLAYING the game but I can see why some people feel this way.

I mean the other day on the news people were discussing why roads and trees are racist.

like i said, a google search doesn’t mean you know what you’re looking at, nor is accurate, there’s more to an amendment than a few lines of text, amendments covers many other things as well, keep trying though

California is just bad

1 Like

Maybe if I create a inverse warp field I Can get back to my quantum universe
where I can still make others dance.