More wow fun disabled.... as I knew it

Dancing toy is disabled in a pvp holding cell… really that’s is so low brow.

a do nothing toy to pass the time and it gets disabled.

8 Likes

I miss popping grim guzzler drill in Battlegrounds to see how many people would get their Darwin Award.

Good times

16 Likes

that’s why activision HQ needs to leave california and move to hjouston, get away from all that woke culture that has forced them to do things like this, this lawsuit only happened because the woke movement targeted blizz that was next on their list to go after

11 Likes

The red staple guy in the basement is hard at work

2 Likes

What was the reasoning behind it?

Huh. I thought it was just part of the “you can only use this while in a party” group of toys. Did people get mad in PvP or something?

giggles

2 Likes

Not mad just miffed at little stuff being taken away when waiting for cooldown to end so pvp can start. Just dumb idea to disable it.

Not some people already turning a dancing toy into a culture war martyr

2 Likes

What does “wOkE cUlTuRe” have to do with this?

15 Likes

And exactly how would that make a difference?

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t mean you. I meant did other people get mad about it being used or something.

Let the salty people blame everything on “woke culture”. It is all they have these days.

2 Likes

Then we can see less woke cancel culture. And more fun added.

1 Like

you don’t have a clue what goes on in california do you? if you don’t pretend to be progressive as a company in cali, they come after you, why you think cali is bleeding residents in the millions these days?

2 Likes

Cost of living…?

10 Likes

It is expensive.

5 Likes

I guess you can’t force peopel to dance anymore, tho I must say it was annoying at times and I didn’t like it.

2 Likes

139,000 in a state of 40,000,000 isn’t exactly “bleeding residents in the millions”

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-04-08/california-exodus-myth-hating-on-the-golden-state

8 Likes