More wow fun disabled.... as I knew it

Riiiight. You know they international company. What makes you think getting slapped with a harassment/abuse lawsuit in any other state would have a difference outcome? What makes you think the location of the HQ would make a difference?

Or is this just one of those “Grr grr CA bad” 4chan moments?

4 Likes

try 3.9 million my friend, do you believe anything the LA times says all the time?

Anyways have fun arguing I’ma listen to music and nap

2 Likes

Ah I should have known you’d hit me with the “fAkE nEwS” bit

7 Likes

Ah yes, because treating employees and co-workers with respect and not trying to sexually assault them is now “being woke”. Grow up.

9 Likes

because when they get sued, they follow the rules that HQ is located aka california, in texas, we don’t tolerate cancel culture, we dismiss such lawsuits

1 Like

As is, apparently, disabling a toy at the start of a PvP battle :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Please provide us with a source

inb4 you say, “look it up yourself”

4 Likes

look it up, plenty of sources provides such numbers

At least I gave a source . . . which he immediately dismissed.

5 Likes

Called it.

4 Likes

Instead you tolerate politicians who run away when a crisis occurs. Like Ted Cruz.

12 Likes

Born and raised and currently living in Orange County, chuckles. One of the more conservative counties in SoCal.

That “pretend to be progressive in a company” is far right BS. Most companies are very conservative, especially when it comes to SVP level and higher.

But you go right ahead and flex that epeen.

6 Likes

I don’t like when players (outside of combat) can cause my character to move or change in any way. No dancing, no paint, no pumpkin heads, no masks, no nothing. But instead of complaining about it (to Blizzard :laughing: ) I just wrote an addon that automatically cancels specific auras which all of those toys and “fun” items you guys use apply :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No state can go below the federal standards for anti-discrimination suits. They can, however, go beyond it.

Same. I hate the piccolo, and I hate the pumpkin head.

At least I can right click the pumpkin head. I’d tolerate the piccolo too if I could make my toon stop dancing.

2 Likes

Wahhh they took your toy away!! Wahhh wahhh

1 Like

do you really think such harassments is actually happening, this case reminds me of the google protests where women wanted equal pay and opportunity, so google created a program for them so they can get the degrees required for those jobs, a program the woke californian culture rejected because it was too hard for them and the protest ended after that

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

“Everything I don’t like is fake news”

I’m still waiting for a source for that 3.9 million.

5 Likes