More World of Warcraft Experiences to Come

If my SO ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

Probably says they got enough backlash from blunderstorm they felt the need to say that.

15 Likes

Player housing, Holly. That’s what this PVEer wants. You know, like EQ2 had, marvelous player housing. I’m sure you can remember. Also Rift had some of the best, Wildstar was reported to be awesome but I didn’t get to experience it, Valheim, Enshrouded, V Rising, LotRO, and many others. Pfft, at this rate I’d take Minecraft over nothing.

I want the choice of some lovely places to build an estate! And don’t ever say it’s anti-social—I can’t invite friends over to my luxurious home to hang out and enjoy the pets wandering around and the wonderful decorations cleverly gathered from around the world or even made by yours truly UNLESS I get a place of my own!

Thanks for listening. I know anyone who spent time in EQ2 can recall the players’ passion for crafting incredible housing out of all the little bits and bobs they came up with to make something greater than the sum of its parts. Player. Housing. Please? :kissing_cat:

5 Likes

You mean they made entitled players have to play an event. The horrors that players actually have to play in game.

So now the next event they’ll just put a boss that spawns randomly on Azeroth to be farmed for low drops.

Cause that’s what General Discussion wants. Have a boss on a timer to spend more time complaining on the forums. You can’t do that while playing Plunderstorm.

Not going to fall for the what we have up our sleeves stuff again. Blizz burned that bridge by marketing Plunderstorm as retail content. Unless I see it on a PTR I’m going to assume it’s another cheap side game and not real WoW development.

13 Likes

Entitled players? It’s entitled to want things promoted in the DF roadmap to actually be in the game we pay for? Soooo entitled

19 Likes

May nothing I say ever dissuade the devs from experimenting and exploring.

( well, ok, maybe I’d prefer a few dragons on the grand map of design possibilities be left undisturbed )

Right?
zukothatcantbeitwherestherest.jpg

True story. There have been absolutely zero complaints or critiques from people playing Plunderstorm. Source: trust me bro.

9 Likes

My kids would play a WoW Minecraft.

Some kind of blocky low resolution version of the world. Let’s do this!

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

yeah you should tell people what you have planned so they can decide to stop paying - this secret business isn’t very pleasant for your customers.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t use player housing at all outside of hanging out with some cat girls but I really would like to see something for the folks.

Oh hey an opinion. Hey go for it. I won’t fight you on anything.

1 Like

I love you and you’re like the son I never had…wait…I do have two sons.

Hi Neth! Hope you’re doing well! :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

If by play you mean kill some NPCs with telegraphed moves, open some chests, and run over shinies on the ground, then die in a storm then sure.

3 Likes

“We hope those of you who are looking for PvE focused content will enjoy what we’re planning”

Excellent, I’m glad they are trying more experimental things. And this time we have some vague idea of what this content gameplay is going to be oriented to.

10/10

1 Like

You forgot about playing tag with people who run away.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Of course. Cause while in a match in Plunderstorm you can’t stop and alt tab to rant on the forums or you’ll die.

With an event like hearthstone you can after Dr boom dies cause your bag didn’t drop. So for the next 30 minutes you would make a thread and say “lul this hearthstone event is boring” while doing your 85th kill.

Which apparently what these forums want.

1 Like

Will include a number of cosmetic mogs that will turn you into a panda while in use.

Oh no. They’ll die?

That would really throw a wrench into the plan of…checks notes…running into the storm and dying.

12 Likes