More World of Warcraft Experiences to Come

Ok cool, but first: A way to get Plunderstorm rewards WITHOUT PVP, before the whole event goes away and takes those items with it. Please.

6 Likes

Wow. Just like Plunderstorm!

Oh I know it’s just wishful thinking at best.

One can dream! XD

1 Like

Lmfao, Plunderstorm isn’t wow, it just uses wow assets. If it was wow, I’d have my characters, abilities, collections, mounts and everything else. Plunderstorm is WoW related content, but it’s sure as hell not WoW.

45 Likes

They can say that, but after Plunderstorm, I don’t have much trust in Ion and Co. Especially since they are also doing the same thing they did in SL fated season by excluding LFR players from the mount again. At least this time they had the balls to say normal or higher only and not put the achievements in game then change them last minute.

Sorry if I come off very pessimistic, but having endured SL then some of the BS during DF I have little trust left for anything Ion and Co say.

12 Likes

You guys really need to get better at communicating with the playerbase. Please see this thread GD: What would you like to see from Blizzard, to improve their communication to the players and many replies to this current post.

28 Likes

I would love to see more blues just casually chit chatting in the forum and or in the game. Have a mod presence so to speak.

You don’t see GMs just magically appear anymore either.

10 Likes

4 posts including your own is not many

Oh I keep hoping beyond hope. Either a player house moon where we all live like a misfit Brady Bunch

Or we can just drop a house anywhere in the world and call it home

Better yet, a flying Dalaran mega island that crosses the world slowly. Even across the ocean. We can even see GM island and The Maelstrom. Giant flocks of dragons.

So many possibilities. Guess we have to see

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

They did at one point. They get attacked regardless.

1 Like

gestures towards the Plunderstorm whining

3 Likes

I said it with Plunderstorm and I will say it with this one.

Why create a mode with only a percentage of the player base will enjoy it? Why not create something everyone will like?

Plunderstorm being primarily a PVP mode wasn’t cool for the PVERs but this new experiment being primarily a PVE mode won’t be cool for the PVPers as well. (Obviously, we don’t know if the next one is primarily PVE)

3 Likes

Oh you mean the consequences of their own actions? Got it.

13 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVTdtN5v8bo probably because people have been dooming since Monday

1 Like

I had fun with Plunderstorm. That’s the most important, arguably only important metric.

2 Likes

This. Accountability is absolutely dead in this day and age. They made their bed, and they can lie in it.

11 Likes

If people are being hateful there’s a suspend button for a reason.

1 Like

If everyone likes it, no one likes it.

1 Like

It’s alive and well we just aim it at the people criticizing the poor billion dollar corporations.

1 Like

Cool, I’d wager that most of the player base would strongly disagree with a FOMO event that is an entirely different game.

15 Likes