More Proof Blizzard is Abusing Healers in RSS

Straight from one of the most accomplished Arena players in WoW’s history. Blizzard, if you abuse your healers, and leave them to die this season, you are beyond saving. Look at my post history, look at others post history going back MONTHS.

We have been BEGGING you Blizzard to PLEASE DO SOMETHING NOW. NOT LATER. NOT NEXT SEASON.

NOW.

You have created an abusive system, and the solution is BLATANT, OBVIOUS, AND EASY TO IMPLEMENT:

Increase healer rating (in RSS ONLY) so that the lowest performing healer specs see the same representation that they did in DF S1, which is ~200 players above 2400 CR (it was more like 250, but I won’t hold my breath).

If we finish out this season like this, I will never heal again, and I will be positioning myself to completely abandon WoW for Riot’s MMO when it launches. You have time Blizzard, don’t screw over people who have been with you for years (some for over a decade, pushing two decades). To drop the ball like this is so egregious and disgusting there would be no path to redemption.

10 Likes

Hello Richard,

Someone should probably let you know that the devs don’t read this forum. Maybe try twitter or discord.

Good day.

13 Likes

Please like my thread and continue to reply to it. I know for a fact these threads to make it to the Devs, and the more likes they have, the more impactful they are.

2 Likes

They do it for the same reason they squished solo shuffle MMR in general. Because they want to funnel healers into 3v3 instead. Blame the AWC players and streamers if you have a problem with it because that’s the only people who could of demanded those changes.

1 Like

One of the most accomplished players, who works directly with Blizzard casting their professional events, is saying exactly what myself and others have been saying. The “streamer” the “AWC player” is saying what we have been saying. Please just support the thread, like it, and continue to reply to it. Have faith. There is still time.

Not true. There were constant complaints of first page 3v3 players about how inflated SS is and how deflated and dead it made 3v3. Only venruki has really been advocating for inflation in general. Very few AWC streamers just sit there and spam solo que all day. Of course the ones trying to make content as a dps or don’t have a 3s team want shorter que times.

1 Like

“Sir, here is another feedback post from Richardx hot off the official forums and it even has 4 likes”

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

1 Like

Yes, threads that get serious traction do make it to the Devs. If you don’t like it, and do nothing but try to detract from what I am saying, which you know is right, then what are you? You really just want to take away from people and be a defeatist? We have a chance here and if we squander this momentum then do we even deserve to be saved?

Have some solidarity with your fellow players instead of telling them there is no point and to just give up. Please like this thread, click your other characters and like this thread. You would say that wastes your time, but then isn’t your replying a waste of time? So you will expend your time not for a small chance at success, but at a guaranteed chance to detract from someone else? That is the kind of person you are?

1 Like

I mean I gave you the best possible assist anyone could by pointing you in the right direction to get your feedback read by a dev.

4 Likes

So twice you thought it was worth your time to detract from me and my thread, but not to even toss out a like. You are committed to my effort being in vain, you do not want my efforts to have an impact.

You want more to be correct, that my efforts on the forums are in vain, than you want to contribute positively (even if it is a small part of a greater whole). You are simply not a helpful person.

1 Like

No I’ve just seen devs actually respond fairly regularly and have real back and forth interactions with players in discord and on twitter which I have never ever seen here. Me liking your post won’t matter I promise you.

2 Likes

3 replies, not a single helpful action from you. There is no doubt this repulsive defeatism is present in your real life and I am sorry for whatever happened to you that set you on this path. It is really sad, but it’s not like my words will have any effect on you.

If Twitter/Discord are the way to go, maybe you could help me and take my thread over there and see if you get a reaction?

1 Like

lol ok Richard you’re kinda going off the deep end now :woozy_face: God speed

7 Likes

I must have struck a nerve when I showed that you will take action to drag others down, but will not lift a finger to help them in any way. Good riddance and good luck on Duelist this season. I would say 10211 posts on the wow forums is “going off the deep end”, but you aren’t exactly the kind to take a hint.

1 Like

Links a asmon clip in arenas and leads with 1 of the most accomplished players. Obviously bait. Not today bruh, not today.

It’s Venruki. I guess we should have all known that “Dbod” thinks Venruki is a nobody and that Venruki doesn’t know anything about arena. All Venruki would say is “Who the hell is Dbod and why would I care?”.

Picture on it is asmon so didnt watch it. Sry nice bait.

The picture for the video shows Time in Queue: 1 Hr 35 Min.

Sorry, but that’s definitely not normal for RSS. You’d get that sort of time if you were also doing LFRs or something.

delusional

2 Likes

I have added a timecode to the URL so despite to cut directly to the 3-4 minute excerpt that outlines how Blizzard is abusing healers, and has been since the season began. This post has absolutely nothing to do with that thumbnail.

I can’t imagine being as unsuccessful as you in a game you spend so much time on, that you would choose to insult people like Venruki and the input they are providing. Especially when their input has been mirrored by the playerbase for months already.

There is a community report that highlights issue frequency, and the amount of attention issues are getting on the forums. If a thread gets no likes it will not move the needle on the spreadsheet, but if it is a popular thread that goes multiple weeks with many likes, it absolutely influences it for the monthly check-in.