More people quitting due to no dual spec

ahh yeah the level 58 booostssss yeeeeep totally in line with the original design philosophy yeeeeep

:clown_face:

1 Like

We have dual spec! It’s 50g a pop! :clown_face:

1 Like

i feel so bad :frowning:

Woah, Beta, they hit this post really fast.

Watch your back, man. People here are looking for any excuse to censor you.

I’m not one of those people, of course. I enjoy based comments.

1 Like

You mean besides putting arena requirements on season 1 and 2 gear?

And starting at 0 instead of 1500?

And level 58 boosts?

And cash shop mounts?

And requiring revered reputation instead of honored for the blue pvp gear?

Besides those things, right?

Yeah, I spoke a bit hastily. I’m not really for most of those things either, but the central point of that reply still stands.

1 Like

The people that are arguing:

“It’s just one change, slippery slope is a fallacy and has no evidence”

Are also arguing:

“There have already been changes, so you can’t argue against further changes”

5 Likes

Correct.

Blizzard hasn’t set a precedent of making changes because of prior changes. They evaluate each change on its own merits. The slippery slope as defined on these forums is a fallacy.

1 Like

But we can argue against further changes. Whether or not there have already been changes has no bearing on it, so you can’t claim previous changes as grounds against opposing further changes.

The positions I mentioned aren’t necessarily wrong but they are mutually exclusive. You can’t have it both ways.

Edit: That’s just in terms of double standards. Add that to the resorts to personal attacks and insults some of your camp engage in and it really is clear this is just a petition - there’s no actual discussion being had here.

You can’t argue yourself out of a paper bag.

All you really have is dishonesty.

I’ve noticed you throwing this around ever since someone caught you out in a deception - clearly you thought it made good enough copy to throw at others. Groundlessly I might add.

What is duel spec

1 Like

Do quote my deception please! :grin:

Some one has never heard the phrase “vocal minority” in this cause “insanely annoying minority”

1 Like

I have never played a video game that I liked 100%. All of them had flaws. I just weigh the good and the bad and if the goodsufficiently outweighs the bad I’ll continue playing. If not I’ll quit. But I live in a complex world with shades of grey everywhere. You apparently live in a black and white world.

Said the person that refuses to discuss his opinions because they are common sense and if you don’t get it you’re likely autistic, because autistic people don’t have common sense.

After posting that I’m amazed you have the gall to claim other people are resorting to insults.

This is a first - I don’t think anyone could accuse me of refusing to discuss my opinions in this thread lol.

Sorry, just had to point out the part you didn’t include.

Happy to include that actually - an example of someone calling me autistic and then claiming I am some how in the wrong for claiming they’re resorting to insults. By all means quote that bit. The cognitive dissonance and entitlement here is quite stark.

A tiny amount of idiots and their alts, alts such as you.

You’re not convincing anyone. Learn 2 cope.