More people quitting due to no dual spec

Had another two players announce that they will be quitting tbC over no duel spec. Please allow us to play the actual game blizzard instead of forcing tedious outdate gameplay on everyone. Cant tell you how many times I see people looking for a healer but with no duel spec I cant switch. The community really wants this change.

11 Likes

You can go duel in front of if anytime you want! Spec doesn’t matter!

22 Likes

Let them quit, if you want to change specs you just go to a trainer to change it. 2 babys quitting is better than the 0.000001% ruining the game for everyone else.

34 Likes

In other news, people quit basketball because they have to dribble. Players quit soccer because they can’t throw ball with hands.

16 Likes

If you had 2 specs more duels would happen as well. Would really breath some life into a dying game. And if you dont want to use it you dont have to. Its really a win/win for everyone.

1 Like

Just curious as to why you would’ve expected anything else considering this game is called Classic

19 Likes

The majority of people want DS, sorry to break the news to you. You of course would not have to use it, like I said its a win/win for anyone that actually plays the game.

3 Likes

Minor changes to the game should have been in from the start. The idea of not improving the game has lead to the state its in now.

2 Likes

we should dual in front of stormwind after Blizz gives you duel spec

1 Like
1 Like

You don’t pvp much do you? It’s all bis and bis includes spec. You don’t change from shadowstep to combat swords as a rogue because it’s literally worse. Dual duel spec doesn’t even exist my guy

1 Like

Your friends have a spec just for dueling? That’s sweaty AF.

4 Likes

well i know 3 people who will quit if they put duel spec in.

9 Likes

got news. Dueling spec is already IN the game

Separate retail and Classic subscriptions noooooow. Get this cancer out of here

16 Likes

These retail kiddies are quitting in droves. Soon enough my friend we will have the tbc we want

6 Likes

I think this statistic might be a little off, I would wager more people want dual spec, than people that don’t. Honestly if anything, most people are probably indifferent on it.

Thats funny cause I had 12 people just join my guild saying the reason they just started TBC is because there is no dual spec.

11 Likes

LOL this is definitely entirely true and not made up

Source - Bro trust me

2 Likes

Oh.

I’m sure “duel-spec” is the last thing that’s making people quit.