More people quitting due to no dual spec

What?

Classic could have been improved, we have the ability to do that now!

This doesn’t mean it ends up like retail man

Nah, he was probably referring to me. Aeonns likes to troll people with his level 66 account.

His main is a Hunter:

But he sock-puppets on Aeonns and throws :hearts: on his own posts.

Yes that’s one of my 70s lol, notice how we’re all in the same guild?

Now go stalk somebody else ya creepy weirdo.

1 Like

First, when you say “improved”, that’s entirely subjective.

Second, going back to my car analogy, a 67 Ford Mustang could be made “better” with a more fuel efficient engine, or more comfortable seats, or power steering. But if you make all those changes, then it’s not a 67 Mustang anymore is it? It’s just something that looks like one.

You’ll get your dual spec. Wrath will be here before you know it. Why not let the people who love TBC as it is have what they want? You know you’re going to be getting what you want soon anyway.

5 Likes

Exactly.

LK is just around the corner, can’t you people just wait?

He’s angry because I found out he’d sock-puppeted a previous thread:

You look so pathetic right now bro. Everyone is laughing at you.

Go outside and get some air.

4 Likes

No one of value would be lost. The people who actually wanted a Classic experience will be the ones playing/posting on the Classic forums and you tourists that wanna play because it’s popular but hate the Classic experience will no longer be able to taint this game.

5 Likes

That’s what I’m here for.

:crazy_face:

I literally never hear about dual spec in game from anyone. Much less anyone quitting over it.

It is relatively cheaper now to respec than it was in Classic.

Having to make choices about how you build your character is a part of immersion, e.g. being known as a feral druid or arms warrior.

I’m skeptical that It would alleviate any grouping issues or make it much easier to play the ideal spec for any given piece of content. In retail it doesn’t seem like the dearth of tanks or healers was alleviated by having dual spec.

A lot of people mention having their ideal pvp spec on the back burner, but I have a feeling just as often if you’re in a serious guild, you end up with two pve specs to manage. With the importance of comp and the diversity of comps in TBC I think that’s realistic.

5 Likes

Admitting to being a clown troll.

Your creepy stalking has caused me to block. Bye bye creepy boy

Me neither. Because most of how I interact with people online is virtually.

Heyo!

Clown is an honest profession, sir.

You’re darn straight I’ll admit to it. Gotta pay to feed the kids.

Ladies and gents the classic community. Taint the game LOL. You guys really are zealots.

It’s not like any subs will be lost if they go back to retail. It’s the same sub.

1 Like

Imagine getting this steamed from Kumasama. He’s the least inflammatory guy in here.

1 Like

Read up, he’s been stalking me.

Legit weirdo

Yep entirely correct.

Your spec is your identity in BC, adding dual spec would greatly change the game.

LOL, yeah, no you didn’t. This did not happen.

2 Likes

Read the thread before posting