More interracial love in Stormwind! ♠️♠️♠️

Vulpera and mechagnome fanfics incoming.

Yes I am sure it might be possible but I would rather WoW didn’t go down this path.

For the sake of simplicity let’s pretend all races can do it, but it’s not planting any seeds with already existing half-race characters being very rare exceptions (like 1 in a billion chance).

That way:

• We’re happy
  • Goldshire is happy
  • Mailboxes dancers are happy
  • Current race options would make sense. Minus Gilneans, because the product of two Gilnean Worgen would just be a normal Gilnesn child.

No one in Azeroth has reproductive systems. They simply spawn.

Garona Halforcen and Lantressor of the Blade are half-Draenei.

1 Like

as well as bathing in some disinfectant, bleaching my eyeballs and wiping my memory completely out!

1 Like

No you’re not! … you know as well as I do that living with Orc’s, Trolls and those lil green people is taxing on any normal person! not to mention those hideous excuse for a NE things that joined your ranks in Legion, you aren’t fooling anybody but yourself! missy! hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That would hurt for some races though. Like really bad. Male Draenei female gnome? Explosion.

Hence the hopeful statement that, “What goes on in Moon Guard Goldshire, stays in Moon Guard Goldshire.”…hic!

1 Like

Those races generally don’t find human males attractive. Not to mention, humans are rather small to a Nelf or Draenei.

would they even be compatible? you can’t breed a goat and a person in real life, and for all intents and purposes draenei are alien goat people things. the only populations we KNOW are compatible are orcs and humans, because we even have a hybrid or two in game/other media, but everything else is a ??? as far as that goes. for example even two worgen co-populating don’t produce a worgen pup, just a regular human, how would void elves work?

I cannot unread that and for that I am disappointed.

(no cookie)

2 Likes

Not really, the writers do seem to have an inclination towards giving themselves hot elven waifus.

For all that’s unholy, OP, get yourself a body pillow… assuming you don’t have one already.

I’m noticing a trend here… Guess the males of those races are stuck out in the cold and don’t get any saucy female human relationships…

Also, as usual, I notice two reactions to this…

6 Likes

Remember when this game was still loosely tied to Warhammer and Humans were the most belligerent, intolerant, and racist people on Azeroth?

They were more interesting characters back then…

3 Likes

I hate night elves, draenie, gnomes, dwarves, panderans and all the allied races. I hate you ! I hate you all ! But I got surprise for you, so come on in (Keeps the sword ready )

forgot to mention. I hate worgens too.

i for one, agree there should be more interracial love in stormwind

especially with worgen, for no particular reason

4 Likes

good because I hate your cookie too.

the only men the alliance needs are worgen and dwarves… mostly dwarves to spread around them luscious good on the hands beards

I think someone has been reading the “Steamy Romance Novel” series, and getting a LITTLE too into it.

I mean, what a Human and two Tauren do in a tent near Thunder Totem is ENTIRELY their business…

3 Likes

No way! It’s my business too. That’s why I read those novels.