More interracial love in Stormwind! ♠️♠️♠️

Since the end of Legion Stormwind has received an influx of desperate Nelf refugees, pure LF Draenei, and Alliance loyal velfs. Shouldn’t there be more instances of interracial romance because of so many races living together in the metropolitan city?

It would behoove the Nelfs to start entering in relationships with masculine, human men. Their numbers are close to extinction after the genocide and Humans are known for their virility. Why not create a population boom with half-nelf children?

Same story with LF Draenei. The war with the Legion took its tool. Their original space ship was destroyed when coming to Argus, and the Vindicaar is supposedly under repairs. Their new home is Stormwind. Why not have these religious sisters congregate with more pious human men?

While the Velfs preach their love of the Alliance they haven’t shown their dedication enough. Why not solidify their loyalty to us by giving them to a human male to culturally enrich?

Tl;dr Blizzard should make more NPCs with interracial relationships to show Stormwind as the metropolitan capital of the Alliance.

8 Likes

Uhm, not sure how I feel about this, lol. thonk emote

2 Likes

I feel like I need a shower after reading that.

39 Likes

As much as I wish it were this aint RL…

No, we all hate each other.

2 Likes

Why? How does this help gameplay?

Why? Because your specific fanfic fantasies go this way?

Blizz shouldn’t probably waste any time worrying about any relationships in stormwind or otherwise because it doesn’t matter.

16 Likes

We dont win by by destroying whar we hate, buy by saving those we love.

Because it won’t. It’s a flavor element that WoW is lacking.

I’ve already explained why.

Of course it matters. The daily lives of citizens is a cornerstone in world building.

1 Like

No, no you didn’t. You said that NELF numbers are reduced and therefore need to reproduce. Why does it need to be with big masculine human men? Shouldn’t it be with literally anyone? No, this is your personal fantasy and is why you wrote the whole post.

It’s not.

In a true RPG, sure. In a world where players can kill the same mob or named boss a thousand times a day, no. And again, I don’t believe you care about this. You want something for personal reasons, as proved above. It’s kind gross. This is a video game, and not that kind. If you need that, there are probably things out there for you.

7 Likes

I’ve already explained why. Humans are just more virile. With all the world wars and calamities humans still manage to be the most prolific race.

WoW is an MMORPG. The role playing portion exist within the game. If we go by lore then killing one mob is permanent. The mob respawning is just game play mechanics so other players can complete their quest objective.

1 Like

No, we reserved Goldshire for that.

9 Likes

And what part does the RPG mean? Because it isn’t one standard thing. For many years, our role didn’t even exist. Varian kill Ony after a raid of players went and killed her. Players have no choice for story, we don’t affect the world. It means literally zero difference to our characters who is doing who in game.

And if you’re just worried about the made up, player RP stuff, then… you can make up anything else, right? By you make up, I mean, you, alone, on your own or with your social circle, without the devs needing to do anything.

This is not a good reason, if your species is almost dead, you don’t limit reproduction to one race. Additionally, if you were actually concerned with a realistic virility, then why masculine human men? Why not feminine human men? Or average human men? Or… with human women (which, from a biological perspective, would probably more likely be the source of reproductive success).

No, YOU want masculine human men to hook up with nelfs. That’s your fantasy. Quit lying that it’s otherwise. It makes your fantasy way creepier that you are in such hardcore denial about it.

I’m very much done with you. Come to terms with yourself before coming here about it.

4 Likes

It’s common in lore that interracial spawn of orc/human create a humanoid with dominate orc traits

Orc very dominate gene

But do the inter-racial spawns enjoy rocky road ice cream just as much?

1 Like

Honestly, I’d like Stormwind City to grow larger. Like, consume the current starting zone, have a tunnel building from the city to it, and reach towards the Blackrock Mountains – A courtesy towards the Dark-Iron Dwarves to eventually reclaim their lands.

I’d also like The Exodar to be repaired already and start floating aloft (Not fit for interstellar travel, sure but atleast make it look damn presentable). And Ironforge’s undercity part ‘Old Ironforge’ to be extended into, with an Ulduar-like appeal of architecture, devices and treasures further down.

2 Likes

So make love not warcraft?

I’m so glad I’m horde.

1 Like

I support more interesting relationships in the lore, at the very least.

Just…not specifically like you’ve implied.

1 Like

I don’t think draenei can breed with Azerothians. We came from a whole differnt world. Doesn’t mean humans and draenei shouldn’t intermingle but I don’t think it would help with repopulation.

We don’t know how each race’s reproductive system works, or if there’s any

How the draenei and night elves sleep without being facing sidewards should be solved first

1 Like

I know first hand you can not have a child with a Lightforged Draenei. I been with one and did not get pregnant. Guessing all that infused light makes them sterile.

Tauren and Gnome, forbidden romance… “Tale as old as time… BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!”

7 Likes