More Horde Mount Bias? Why does Blizzard hate the Alliance?

Fair point.

(Though he and I do have fun playing together, it is a lousy expansion to introduce him in)

1 Like

There’s a clear Horde bias in various respects of the game.

Current Horde attitudes are what happen when you spend years telling a group of people they are the underdog, when in fact they are not the underdog.

18 Likes

I’m not getting shafted at all. And neither are you.

1 Like

Man. Horde get a direhorn recolor?!

This is just crazy talk!

Crazy!

I can’t believe this bias!

9 Likes

Further information.

Horde: Two flying mounts for exalted rep.

Alliance: Various horses for exalted rep, with statement that flying mounts for those zones didn’t make sense. (They could have at least done a wicker beast riding mount.)

Horde: Recolored flying mounts introduced, but also one spectral flying mount.

Alliance: Recolored gryphons, nothing spectral or special.

26 Likes

As alliance I feel like watching Artax drown in mud in the neverending story. “Stupid Horse!!”. That pretty much sums up my thoughts on all the mounts for alliance this expansion. Sure, there’s these awesome wicker beasts all over the place but nope lol. Or the cool lizard things in stormsong valley, the giant bears, etc etc.

Horses. I’d have rather been given a glue stick toy or some jello.

11 Likes

Horde bias is real

been like this for years my friend

:woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

When will the alliance stop crying about stupid stuff like this and start complaining about things that actually matter. Like the alliance getting a game ruining buff because they cried hard enough about dying while PvP mode was on?

Horde players aren’t going to play a game where half the user base gets free heroic ilvl raiding gear and does half the work to get the same rewards.

You can literally get that dino mount 3x’s over in Mists of Pandaria from rares that, at this point, are pretty much always up.

6 Likes

Yeah but we got the hippo mount which trumps every other mount in the game.

1 Like

Yeah… I actually really liked those recolors. Wasn’t too thrilled when we were supposed to get them as rep rewards months ago and Blizzard changed their minds because people whined. The blue and silver one in particular is really pretty.

Or by paying for alt accounts by yourself. :thinking:

2 Likes

And look dumb for falling into obvious traps, also worth a reminder!

Actually Horde complained that there wasn’t enough Alliance to fight.

17 Likes

They never complained about that and even if a small vocal minority did, I’m sure none of them said “We should give the alliance un-fair game ruining buffs and free current ilvl heroic gear for weeks so they all turn WM on and camp everything, preventing us from doing anything except quitting”

5 Likes

That was the Alliance PVP experience before they added that buff.

16 Likes

Yes they did

If you wanna keep crying about it “the Alliance is waiting for you”

12 Likes

Wait until they complain about horde getting adorable alpaca racial mounts when Vulpera get released. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

It was noted that the numbers were even and that sharding was the issue. Instead of fixing sharding they decided to give game ruining buffs to one side and make the game ACTUALLY unfair? Yeah, no thanks /unsub.

Prove it?

3 Likes

Preach has a video out there, he just ran around looking for PvP…it didn’t happen lol

2 Likes

So one dude looking for PvP and being unable to find it means “Omfg the whole horde was constantly asking for more world pvp!” ?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And that’s somehow justification for ruining the game, why…?

4 Likes

:+1: you would make a perfect Alliance solder! The tears are none stop!

2 Likes