More Horde favoritism from Blizzard

:popcorn:

I guess it’s time to find a different fishing hole, Alliance.

2 Likes

There actually isn’t any Alliance bias but nice try. Whenever the Alliance get something better than the Horde then the Horde cry and it gets fixed. Doesn’t happen the other way around.

2 Likes

Rhan’ka’s Escape Plan would like to have words with you.

1 Like

But Alliance only players are the ones who like safe boxes and won’t come out until they’re given MORE than the opposite faction in exchange of 0 effort?

6 Likes

The horde city and docks have no guards at all

And every flightmaster should be made as strong as a raid boss . That will discourage FP camping very very quickly .

8 Likes

Yes both sides . Alliance just unhappy as that was a fav place to get the AOO quest done

3 Likes

I love that show.

1 Like

Yeah, but they are fun. Especially when I reply:

“So, what’s the problem?”
“YAY Horde!”
or
“#PraiseSylvanas”

Thank you! Finally a reply that isn’t whining. I love this show too, looking forward to season 4.

It baffles me that people somehow think “Alliance players” and “Horde players” are different in any significant way. Same demographics playing the same game and yet somehow you and people like you believe there is this massive difference between the players. If Alliance are doing something to you, that probably means Horde do it as well. If Horde are complaining about something, Alliance would be complaining too if the roles were reversed. You are not special.

4 Likes

Some players play both factions. My main is this guy but I have a few Alliance alts as well.

IT’S CAUSE THE RACIALS ARE BETTER 
 OR WERE BETTER 10 YEARS AGO!

no? I’m wrong? But isn’t it always the racials fault?

So confused 

9 Likes

It’s not bias, just because they finally got around to dealing with it now. Seriously, some of you Alliance need to take a deep breath.

7 Likes

I remember flying into Terrace about two days ago and dropped down to 8 Alliance just waiting for me. The perks of being a monk is I was able to get away and boy did I kite them. between the rolls, the serpent kick with transendence and then finally the fjargenskalge potion to go invis, got away clean as a whistle :muscle:

But regardless I welcome these changes.

4 Likes

I have tried to educate you, now you are just being willfully ignorant.

Mr Janglz
 I enjoy your posts
 but I think there is enough Horde and Alliance complaints from each side to conclude sometimes things go your way and sometimes they dont. From the view of one side of the equation it may seem lopsided and yes , there may be a slight lean in some direction. That being said, I dont think that lean is enough to die on a “The Devs hate my faction” hill.

1 Like

I would suggest, no matter what faction you’re cheering for, to not take the game that seriously.

Amen, my Sister from another Mister, who , besides playing a Horde, is the same in a general sense.

There’s only one way for Alliance-only players not to be entitled:
Not paying attention to it’s faction lore or straight disliking it.

I’m only here for the Lucifer gif. Thank you for reminding me I need to finish Season 3. And also great choice in reaction gifs. :heart:

4 Likes