More Horde favoritism from Blizzard

From tonights hotfixes:

• Guards who go hard at players in War Mode have been added to Terrace of the Devoted and Tortoka Refuge.

Funny how this is only added after Horde got camped for 1 week, yet Alliance have had to deal with it at both of these points since the expansion launched and at Seekers Outpost. What a crock.

63 Likes

Oh boy here we go.

These “bias” threads on both sides are getting old.

97 Likes

If they added guards to the Horde city, then that’s basically a good thing. The Alliance could basically walk around where ever they wanted without having to worry about guards.

37 Likes

considering they are neutral guards it means horde players are going to get smacked just as much as alliance players.

31 Likes

aye. Though this isn’t what this thread is about. Those will come in 8.1.5.

What this thread is talking about are the neutral vol’dun hubs. Likewise I expect them to now do it for the other neutral hubs.

1 Like

Ah, I got ya. Is this supposed to prevent flight path camping?

2 Likes

Go back to your own island then.

12 Likes

hopefully. It sounds like the guards are actually useful so it should. I hope they don’t end up like most guards where a single player can have 5 of them beating on them and can completely ignore them.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m guessing they will be an elite version… or a more elite version lol. I noticed that some gaurds in the world can one shot my lock who is basically in pretty good gear, and some don’t do anything at all. It’s really strange.

4 Likes

So you’re admitting to being one of those knuckleheads camping people there who only just want to “Make Loh Go?”

27 Likes

QQQQQQQQQQ

“I can’t camp neutral quest hubs in a raid group anymore.”

They should have always been like Booty Bay. You can attack other players but if you fight the guards, you lose rep.

29 Likes

What did you expect when they decided to make an expansion based around the disparity of the factions?

2 Likes

Alliance getting shafted since launch is much older. Horde have always been Blizzard’s golden boys, with Thrall as their #1. It is not arguable.

What you mean to say is “QQ they fixed it just after we got our turn with it, even after letting the Horde abuse it with no penalty for ages.”

So in other words, more “screw you, got mine” from the Horde. How out-of-character.

10 Likes

Don’t worry, you weren’t going to raid the horde capitol now anyway that you don’t get your welfare gear to do so. :rofl:

Also, the horde city requires 3 different flight paths and almost dying from fall damage just to access everything that’s within walking distance for the alliance, so save it buddy. :roll_eyes:

22 Likes

Ain’t that right. It’s just a way for whiners to whine. Horde bias this, Alliance Bias that.

“I don’t have what they have and I WANT IT.”

7 Likes

While I don’t agree with OP or whatever, it’s not the Alliance fault for Horde being in Warmode. Turn it off and you can make Loh Go without the whole being killed?

2 Likes

Waaaaaaaa I want 30%
Waaaaaaaa I want Welfare gear
Waaaaaaaa I want to be able to camp Flight Paths while in a huge raid ganking unsuspecting Horde flying in

41 Likes

Terrace of the Devoted has literally been camped non-stop since the expansion’s release, lol

6 Likes

ily!
10char

1 Like

Nice changes, now fix some ganking that happens after coming out of tortollan WQs / pet battles

2 Likes