More Horde favoritism from Blizzard

The was a Horde raid camping the Tortoka refuge the other day, it really could use some guards, same with Terrace. Neutral locations like that should have some form of protection to try and force the peace when both factions are around.

1 Like

Haven’t played with WM on since 120, but go on.

1 Like

5 Likes

This is how all neutral hubs should work in addition to anyth8ng else they do.

5 Likes

Nothing to see here folks, this is just Booty Bay/Gadgetzan, etc all over again. Like it should be.

2 Likes

That’s called war mode. If you don’t want to be killed you can turn it off.

1 Like

1 week? I think you have a problem with your perception of time if you think it’s been 1 week that horde have been getting camped there.

I don’t disagree that Alliance may/did have to deal with it since expac launch. This does not make your statement any more true.

3 Likes

Stupid argument. Griefing is rude regardless of the situation.

But don’t worry, unlike the Alliance who cries to Blizzard when they get griefed, we actually fight back and Purge the griefers till they run away.

5 Likes

so i recently transfered and faction changed from alliance cuz the alliance have a horible player base and i wanted more skilled ppl to play with but let me tell you about favortism
 The Alliance have a better city the horde city is dumb and clunky and seperated in 2 parts with a giant gap to the point where u need to use a flight master to get from 1 side to the other where alliance city everytrhing immportant is in 1 area! horde quest lines take about 3X longer to complete and the warmode questline is longer
 actually the ONLY thing the horde have that better then the alliance is skilled players other then that im sry to say but blizz is if anything bias towards the alliance and only because they have to cater to the weaker player base as a whole just so they can maintain half of there subscribers because lets be honest the alliance really does need every advantage they can get!!!

12 Likes

:roll_eyes:

You are trying to imitate someone very childish, but you are making yourself look the worse. Other than that, carry on.

2 Likes

I’m really confused how this is Horde favoritism?

Horde have had one zone (Vol’dun) with two camp-able flight paths; which have had raid parties on both sides form up around them.

Arguable this could be seen as more unfair to the Horde than the Alliance.
As fewer Alliance solo questers would fly into a Horde raid party, then Horde solo questers would fly into an Alliance raid party. Simply on the basis that until the invasions were implemented Horde had more frequent reasons to go to Vol’dun than Alliance.

But at the same time, to my knowledge these were the only actual camp-able neutral flights points; which both happen to be on Zandalar.
I know of the two neutral flight points I use the most in Kul Tiras, Free Hold in Drustvar and the Tortallian area in Stormsong, that they had guards that hit like trucks. So adding them in Voldun seems rather fair,

4 Likes

The problem is without guards it doesn’t flag alliance so they can just stand on the main level of the pyramid all day unless they have war mode turned on.

Horde bias strikes again!

Do the guards attack Horde players too?

Nope, he perfectly imitated the Alliance.

7 Likes

Here is how this works people:

1. Devs plays horde
  2. Devs get camped trying to play
  3. Guards get added

Why is this so hard for people to get?

6 Likes

Alliance will cry about literally ANYTHING.

13 Likes

They play Horde, it’s no secret. Of course things that are inconvenient to Horde will get changed.

Typical response from somebody that has no idea that they are the same players. You may have some fantasy that the people you play with are different than the “other side”. But you are only showing a very weak mind to arrive at the conclusion. You are either very young or lack common sense. Neither is a bad thing
 just know that the world is very different than what you perceive. The truth is , a large contingent of your “superior” faction either plays BOTH sides or at the very least came from the very faction you attempt to disparage.

Unfortunately when you downplay Alliance players
 you are just downplaying the player base as a whole. Same people over-all. but stay in your box
 its safer there.

3 Likes