More gold in SHadowlands

So this pretty much means we will be getting a lot more gold in shadowlands. so they dont want everyone to be able to get the AH mount.

So pretty much this is them saying we regret adding this mount in the game

4 Likes

i hope we get more gold in shadowlands. in legion we had a lot, but in bfa its hard to get gold

4 Likes

I’m terrible at the ah…I do try to sell metals but this exp I haven’t done well at all. Atm…most of my gold is coming from finishing emissaries at 2000g and a piddly amount from follower missions.

Yeah I don’t bother with the AH. Too many people sniping and camping it on my server to even bother. I have dailies, farming and crafting to do for my guild.

Not gonna waste time placing something on the AH for 50k gold just so Xxbankaltxx can post the same item for 49,999g 99s 99c.

2 Likes

Now wait just a dang minute, I thought they were doing this to sell more tokens?! Make up your mind, GD!!

2 Likes

It just means they expect some inflation, not necessarily the crazy inflation that occurred with garrisons and order halls.

I think the right response would be to always deprecate the vendor mounts and move them to the current expansion with updated prices.

A lot of people have the MOP mount at this point so I get their concern.

I wish blizz posted more often to disprove rumors that are just outright fabricated. We have trolls here every other brutosaur thread saying the ah is being removed from it with out posting any sources.

That’s why I don’t believe anything anyone says around this forum lol

2 Likes

Well…you should believe me…always. :fairy:

Can’t see your eyes :confused: not sure if that’s a good idea! :worried:

1 Like

i hope we have something a little more closer to garrisons and order halls in regards to passive gold making in shadowlands. doesnt have to be that high, but much more than it is now

I hope we get less gold.
Will mean us rich folks will control you poor pheasants even more !!!

nah. thats just bad for the game. as it is a lot of people hate bfa because theres little gold in the game. everything has gone down in value on the auction house because of it.

we need to get more gold into the economy for the health of the game

1 Like

This is a great jump to conclusions.

Because the land of the dead is awash in extraneous gold. It is everywhere. Flowing in the rivers, falling from the trees, and lining the streets.

Funny that’s not how I read it.

Though I still do t have a Yaj and bought my Mammoth in Legion. So th t may be why I read this different.

Can we have a stripped-down version with no AH as a recolor mount? It could even be an achievement for mount collectors, I don’t care. I just want the dinosaur. AH is irrelevant to me.

1 Like

I don’t see the point, really.

I never see “too many” of those AH mounts anyway, in the game.

I see about 99 percent of the forum posters, where Blizzard says only about 4 percent of the playerbase ever posts, saying they will never be able to afford that mount anyway.

I don’t think Shadowlands will be increasing the gold we get, though you might think that from what the blue said. I think it still won’t be as good as it was in Legion, since there is still no sign of giving us 2 K rewards (with bonuses) on the Mission Board again. THAT was the main money maker, in Legion. I’m sorry now that I only had the 3 characters doing that, not knowing it would not happen again in BFA.

Hmmm

Where do they get gold in the land of the dead anyways?

Do they mine it?