More firings at Blizzard

dude just stop. You’re making yourself look bad. We all hate when people loose their job. But getting fired because they person deserve it is another thing all together.

I get it. You want to protect the abusers. You are bad and should feel bad.

read my dude. Not that hard to understand on what I said

1 Like

That you want to protect abusers? Shame on you! Gotta ignore you now, mah dude.

OP did that himself

Title states “more firings” when the article says the firings were from July 2021, never did it say new firings for this month

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

man you’re dumb

Y’all are nitpicking over some really dumb points. Who cares if it was 2021 or 22.

It’s likely an on going thing that has been unfolding and the article just states the supposed total number.

How about we just all agree to say X amount of people have been fired/removed from Activision in the past 6 months and that is a good thing?!

Hell yeah!

I think its cause to rejoice that they are following through and disinfecting the company.

You came raging into this thread looking for a fight, and you’ve been bullying anyone who dares reply to you to point out that you’re trying to find an opponent. Not a single person has posted in support of abuse, or abusers, or Blizzard, or Activision, or even Kotick.

The maker of the “Call of Duty” game said it was still working on an interim update and had not yet notified employees.

But Activision denied Chief Executive Bobby Kotick held back a summary of the information which had been scheduled for release “before the winter holidays,” as the Journal reported.

MSN

Apparently some of them don’t know that they are going to be fired yet.

Pot, meet kettle; you misread his initial statement, thus my facepalm…

1 Like

Incorrect. There were a bunch of apologists who tried to defend blizz, and than claim that I had said that I defended that kind of behavior.

The only bullies are those that try to defend that narrative.

OP did not say employees were new.

Can you quote any? I’ve not seen anything like, which is why the aggression in your posts was confusing.

That would mean new employees

Wait, new as in newly hired, or new additions to the list of fired employees?

The only article I saw was one put out a few hours ago on Engadget which talks about staff leaving since July. So it doesnt appear to be all that current.

Yes…

That what OP was trying to do, no one is defending the bad employees

I only stated he’s spreading false information, which people are believing it like this worgen guy here

37 more employees getting fired didn’t happen

The MSN article that I quoted from states that not all of them have been notified, suggesting that some may be in the process of, or have been fired this year.

The original article released today was from the Wall Street Journal. If you scroll up I linked it and quoted the whole source article that others are now talking about, including PCGamer and Engadget