More Entropic Embrace skins

Okay? But I’m not asking for anything else to be changed in this circumstance so I don’t understand the point of comparison.

I don’t know, I think when you start to bleed purple something ain’t clean in the buttermilk.

Well there’s this thing called the Sunwell.

The high elves in Telogrus Rift, the high elves in Stormwind with the void elves, Alleria and Vereesa being sisters that still work closely together on Argus.

I don’t know why you insist on thinking that doesn’t translate to “some of the alliance high elves are now studying the void”, therefore a newly created player character void elf with high elf customization is one of the alliance high elves.

Lich Bathtub. Yes. Continue…

Okay, and I’m not against you, but that’s still conjecture. Nothing has been said officially that states high elves are now officially playable under the void elf banner.

There’s just been allowances made for people who want to rp that.

Nah, turns out if you boil a naaru in it, it’ll get rid of most stains.

Also requires sacrifice of magical human girl who is part lich bubblebath.

She wasn’t going to amount to much anyway. She was a character in the wow manga. She probably deserved to be turned back into a magical pool of water. It’s all for the best now. Blood elves are basically horde aligned high elves again and the forsaken quest tirelessly to protect the living.

It’s a wonderful life.

Which is ridiculous. Alleria has fair skin and blond hair, but she is still clearly a Void Elf. The same is true for the PC Void Elf.

1 Like

The comparison is your assertion and insistence that a void elf with high elf customization is not a true high elf and using their in game blood or racial as a sticking point makes zero sense when it doesn’t hold water for almost any other race and their new customizations.

You had green eyes until like what, five minutes ago? Then about two minutes ago you were able to make them gold?

Therefore, saying that a playable void elf bled blue in Legion has absolutely zero impact on what a playable void elf can be in Shadowlands.

It’s funny, I made a similar gesture on how the High elves joined the blood elves and you overlooked it because it required “extrapolation” and yet, here you are, extrapolating away.

Yeah, also the holy beacon connected to all High elves and Blood elves in existence. (Void elves not included)

Yea we (I say we but I actually main a Kul Tiran lol) tried to come visit and got kicked out of the bathroom because…“we were corrupting the foundation of the sunwell with our very presence” … What jerks.

Poor Kalec!

Not really. Blood Elves are way different. All holy now.

1 Like

See makes sense for them to have paladins :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that’s the point. Whatever arguments you have made for these “pure clean blood elf high elves” literally applies exactly the same to “pure clean void elf high elves”.

Love ya. :kissing_heart:

This is probably true. This also means that, officially, Blizzard has taken no official stance on either side having full on playable high elves. …Officially.

1 Like

I am curious as to how High elves like Auric Sunchaser, and the High elf pilgrims worshipping the Sunwell will feel about Void elves if they ever found out they posed a threat to it.

I only extrapolated politics, nothing involving any racial changes, leave me outta that one bud. :blush:

1 Like

Those high elves and blood elves have been there since the release of the race and Alleria and Vereesa being sisters is kind of a moot poot. They were sisters long before she was a void elf and would still work with her regardless.

So it was “politics” when you were calling void elves corrupted, glow sticks. Not racial.

At least be honest with yourself and everyone else in this thread.

Impossible for the Horde to have playable High Elves.

They’re a non-horde aligned political affiliation.

Without the Silver Covenant formally joining or something… and the High Elves leaving Stormwind, etc. etc.

1 Like

They seem quite obnoxious tbh

Same… the relationship between the three Eastern Kingdom elf races are… interesting in how they react to each other.

Guess it’s true. The only thing an elf hates more than a non elf is another elf. xD