More Entropic Embrace skins

Different Titles would be nice.

Also not impossible since lots of toys change the name of your race.

1 Like

I think being a void elf discipline priest allows her to defy logic on levels hither-to-unknown, as long as it suits her narrative.

I feel like you’re not really listening to me.

I’ve always been fine with high elf fans rping void elves as high elves. Even before the new customization. I just don’t agree with how far people want it to go until Blizzard comes in an official capacity and says “Untainted High elves are now part of the void elf race”

Or as I said in a different post:

Real talk, though, my main in 8.2 was a Void Elf Discipline Priest. :purple_heart:

and I brought him out of retirement because he’s the right man for the job to crush some five masks.

But yeah. It defies logic.

2 Likes

But I mean, all those customizations could reasonably be chosen by a Bronzebeard dwarf too. I feel like a player who wants more themes for their Void elf, would rather those themes actually revolve the void, and not themes centered on removing it or reducing it. In fact many Void elf players already feel like their race is being hijacked with requests they feel play against those iconic themes…

3 Likes

thing is that gameplay will always override lore in this game.

I literally just said to you that everything we are saying is speculation at this point
and even I don’t know the reason behind us getting blue eyes so could you fill me in on what my narrative is please?

1 Like

Except, even in gameplay, certain races don’t have classes if they don’t make sense from a lore standpoint.

This isn’t like given velfs priest. That can be explained because at least 1 spec fits.

In my (pretty worthless I admit) opinion, giving void elves paladins stretches that limitation.

I do admit that the are race/class combos that almost break this limit (looking at you goblin shaman), but at least there is some kind of in game/lore justification. Even if it is paper soaked in grease thin.

1 Like

Yeah… and… you can look at my posts from two years ago where I said that this was going to be the issue with this solution.

But… they went with this solution.

For better or worse, Void Elves now represent both High Elves and Void Elves with these customization options.

Maybe they chose this so the real fanatic Blood Elf fans can motivated reasoning their way out of it and sleep at night…

But it’s obvious giving blue eyes and all of the elf skin tones to Void Elves was done to make a part of the playerbase happy.

You can say whatever you want about it, but the announcement makes it obvious they know who they’re catering too.

Lot of conjecture being thrown around for any answer to be true, on both sides.

Everything you’re saying in this statement is 100% speculation because none of this has been confirmed by blizzard whatsoever (if you can source it, i’m all ears).

People seem to be stating all of these facts but have no sources to back it up with.

Who do you think the winky face is referring to?

This is Call by the way. :purple_heart:

I guess I have to reiterate your narrative to you, since you don’t seem to remember what you’ve been posting about the past few days.

You’ve been pretty clear when telling players that they don’t get to be high elves and that these are just more “void elf customizations”, and how anyone that looks like a high elf on the Alliance is still not a high elf. That by adding these high elf customization options and rolling high elf themes into the void elves suddenly erases their identity. When it does literally nothing of the sort. They aren’t taking your blue skin, your racials, your Magister Umbric, your heritage armor or Telogrus rift.

1 Like

This is your reason for thinking this is about high elves? The fact that they used a wink in their post?

Are you absolutely kidding me right now?

2 Likes

That’s not it whatsoever but thanks for trying. Where did I tell people they can’t be high elves? I’ve said numerous times people can RP to their hearts content that they’re a high elf, I can’t stop them.

1 Like

Still conjecture. I hate how coy they are sometimes. Grow a spine Blizzard.

Also, by that logic then there are just as many high elves “joining” the blood elves as there are “joining” the void elves right?

1 Like

Oh! So you’re super okay with Alliance high elves being playable through the void elf character creation? For natural hair colors?

Sure some high elves can join the blood elves, but it doesn’t mean there aren’t still Alliance high elves in existence, or now playable in Shadowlands.

Eh.

It’s coy but I’m not going to play dumb about a knowing wink.

No one is except the camp that wanted be models that look like he’s in the alliance.

You’re kind of projecting again.

I’ve said like a billion times that you should rp a high elf if you want. What more do you want me to say.

Just keep racial options exclusively to glyphs and don’t give void elf paladins unless a shadow spec is developed.

Or have Blizzard come out with an official statement that officially adds uncorrupted high elves to the ranks void elves in some capacity other than rp possibilities.