More elves…

We deserve more elves and more elven stories and lore.

13 Likes

how do you feel about space elves that are tech savvy to the point of being technomancers

4 Likes

We need an expansion were we exterminate the elfs

8 Likes

How about no…already enough of you dang elves soaking up all the cosmetics and love from Blizz… we don’t need more elves.

3 Likes

Knife ears unite!

4 Likes

That’s pretty much just my Shadowrun character if they came from space.

3 Likes

I’ll agree to more elves if they let Metzen take the creative lead for their story telling.

Otherwise they have the tendency to butcher stories for elves post Cata.

Blood elves are too weak and night elves are always made incompetent.

I’d rather see the arcane, tactical prowess and grit of the blood elves as their themes. For the night elves I’d love to see them return more to their WCIII nature based savage, “perfect warrior”-Grom Hellscream’s description.

Tired of the Woe-is-me mentality they created.

4 Likes

I want a hippy elf race that can only heal and when they go out to quest, while your quest sends you to kill the kobolds, their quest has them heal the hostile NPCs so no one makes any progress. It’s all about love, man. You can’t own property, man.
/feeds lion grass
:cat: :seedling:
:blossom: :rainbow: :v:
Join hands please… I said join hands…
Do ittt…

7 Likes

Metzen was creative director for both cata and pandaria until he stepped down and replaced by Alex Afrasiabi for Legion/BFA/Shadowlands and the Steve Danuser (now Narrative Director)

If they actually gave us real High Elves on the Alliance then the Horde population would fall by over 50%.

Just saying.

I think wood elves wood be cool like bosner

Far out!

3 Likes

I’m with you 100% on that. I also want Blizzard to allow the Night Elves to be the badass guerilla warriors that I remember from WC3. It’s been a long time since I actually played that game but they never struck me as a people that would waste any of their energy whining about how bad they have it. They always seemed to me like the kind of people that would face any challenge, with a quiet resolve, and going full-send into it.

2 Likes

No just no enough elves

1 Like

Extreme wheezing
:dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

With your help we can have more elves.

Unlock all races for visage.

4 Likes

Ooh, Luna.
I seen you in Val the other day and your Visage is really cute.

3 Likes

100% agree with this as well! A complete missed opportunity on Blizzard’s part if you ask me.

1 Like

Let’s burn another tree

2 Likes

Uhh no thanks. But I am team silvermoon so I don’t care.