More Classic Era realm connections are needed

I think you are form my cluster. We raided org yesterday and absolutely destroyed your mudhut (no offense) :joy:.

Hit up Arcano on horde side he camps Stormwind pretty often.

All we can do is just keep posting on these forums and bring this to attention so Blizzard will connect more relams.

The bots also skew player data so blizzard cant even get a grip on the real active player base on each server.

3 Likes

I was thinking like 4 realms max even 2 lmao ? BG queu are long in classic era . Virtually no AB or AV , 20-30m+ wsg queu . Perhaps the tbc hype will stall but we should have a bit more activity.

Thanks for the motivation. That’s great to hear that players are getting together and trying to make things happen (the Org raid etc) and on top of that I’m pretty sure I know who Arcano is from AV so that’s pretty awesome.

I’d be fine with them connecting all PVP realms if that’s what it takes to get a population. I was personally always fine them just making a few servers and people chose to go to them instead of this whole connected realms thing. That’s not the direction they took though. So I support your message and will do what it takes to help Classic Era. There’s got to be enough people around who just love that version of the game.

2 Likes

This is why I hoped Blizz would just advance the realms to TBC and then give Classic Era players a couple of servers to move too. But supposedly people are really attached to their names and of course selling clones just made such an option virtually impossible.

2 Likes

when they said it was gonna be new servers for classic era at blizzcon this is what i thought they would do

1 Like

I am good connecting RP-PvP with other PvP realms. Frankly, most people on RP realms don’t RP anyways. It is more important to have a sustainable population.

3 Likes

yes, I rather have a functional community that a RP-PVP community. I will admit that at this point, the great community of Grobbulus have already left to TBC. Merging the RP-PVP with PVP servers and the Bloodsail RP server to a PVE server makes a lot of sense to me.

If not, then at least consolidate all types server into 1 server. i.e: 1 PVP, 1 PVE, 1 RP-PVP, 1 RP server. Then allow free transfer to the RP-PVP server / RP server because they’re the ones with the lowest population.

We are 24 hours after the release of TBC realms, do you honestly expect to raid after such a big move?

You wont be able to raid on retail either, once a new expansion came out. Thats just how it goes, give it a few weeks and you will be able to raid again without xrealm technology.

Classic needs to remain classic, else Blizzard can just close the servers and open a fresh megaserver and we start from 0 again. I dont want to see people from other realms like at retail, this breaks everything classic stands for.

this would be fine too.

i agree and i support classic era servers 100%

1 Like

At the TBC forum a Dev said that cross realm is a bug and not intended. That being said, knowing that this technology exists, makes me shiver. If some folks make enough noise, they might truly implement it.

All I know is you can’t have health populations if all the servers are fragmented. That’s why servers need to be group up together so that there are enough people in the same game world wanting to PVP, dungeons, lvling, raids.

your citing a post from the TBC classic forum not the classic era forum.

Yes I know, I was under the impression that this bug also exists at classic era realms as I saw a post about it here as well.
Maybe the guy posting did post in the wrong forum, if so then I am sorry for any confusion caused.

I see he said TBC classic, my bad. :slight_smile:

its hardly breaking classic when it is 1 server with just different gateways on to the server, instead of being multiple servers on a single gateway like we had with layers.

is ur immersion broken for a split second seeing people who play on the very same server you play on with a surname now? possibly…

or we could just have the classic community (not the tbc or retail one) so split they cant even get a single 40 man raid up never mind give people the choice of raid (guild, pug, dkp, gbid). feck it cant even get a 5 man…

phase 7 ranking the only multiplayer people are doing in classic atm, cya in wsg guys

The Horde isn’t any better. DEAD

What realm are you from and why are you posting on a retail toon

1 Like

I agree with this. Connect em all.

Since the community is smaller, should be easier to determine bots from real players. Get the real players to report them and things HOPEFULLY will improve.

1 Like