More Classic Beta invitations?

they havent said that theyre worried per say but it is a legitimate issue with how the modern game plays; some people who get in wont want to relevel or do all that work again so they wont play classic; or they will get their fill of it over the next 3 months and wont play. I could see your reason being the major reason initially but streamers are saying its really quiet and they either need to reduce the layers so they can feel like theres more people or they need to let more in.

1 Like

Exactly what I was saying - people from the inside the beta are saying there’s simply not enough people to do fun stuff! :unamused:

1 Like

I am thinking that burnout might be less of a factor when classic goes live. Having classic be its own standalone means we arent forced to hurry through the content to avoid your gear/progress being irrelevent in a couple of months. Speed running through levels is going to be a really poopy classic experience for anyone that attempts it. Enjoy the journey peoples your accomplishments arent going anywhere.

2 Likes

I would pay to be in Beta. I’ve wanted Classic WoW since TBC. So close I can taste it.

3 Likes

Yea, unless i had a close knit group of friends playing, like the streamers are doing, i wouldnt even lvl to 30 for fear of burnout. Like in legion and bfa beta i only got on the max lvl server and dueled classes, didnt do anything on the lvling side for fear of burnout

1 Like

THERE ARE NO BETA KEYS.
THERE ARE BETA INVITES.

This is the only thing you can go off.

2 Likes

TFW… you had to transfer your characters off of an original account (remember the old account names?) before these “WoW1” “WoW2” things happened.

Yeah feels bad man. Although I still have early achievements so who knows, that might count?! :sob:

1 Like

Still got em, yeah.

3 Likes

Just resubbed for beta

1 Like

There needs more beta invites…

2 Likes

Relax we still got a few months of testing left cross fingers. I’ve been playing since 04 and haven’t gotten an invite (I derped and didn’t check in the classic box for the opt in ahead of time). From what I’ve seen from my stress test invite though and from the streams this is going to well worth the wait for us all.

1 Like

Thank you for linking that.
I think I’ve read this blue post before, but I guessed that there were more info.

“We look at a variety of factors” - means, they select it manually, most likely. I wonder how big of a streamer should one be, maybe I can qualify.

they differently need to invite more people this is stupid the way they are being greedy with beta acccess

Why does the collectors edition not get you into the beta? Isn’t $99 enough!?!

I don’t see how this makes them greedy in the slightest. Everyone wants to play Classic and a lot of people are mixing the terms “playing” and “testing” up.

who says people have to test if they wanna play people can do what they want i myself have never used a beta to test but to enjoy the new stuff

That’s exactly the problem, this isn’t to play, this it to test…two completely different things. You want to play? Play like everyone else who plays on Launch.

so you cant play a gamer in order to test it dude out of here with that bs let people do what they want in order to test you have to play the game smart one

I hereby solemnly swear to ignore bug testing and only follow streamers around.

There that should improve my chances.