More Class Changes datamined for the WWI

This is who you need to blame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL90ogkk2bw

You want them to patch out getting outplayed?

Hey blizz can you make dispel just not?

Just seems ridiculous to ask imo, like the spec doesn’t cast as is, let’s just remove any challenge whatsoever

4 Likes

it changes you to the primary target, so instead of taking 80%(?) of a spike, you’ll take the full spike and your teammate takes the lil spike

New intervne easily the most unhinged disgusting change ive seen in a long time. The way its written is that it doesnt expire, so you’re just melee / ranged / spell absorbing for 3s straight every 30s.

As a rogue i think its obvious why i dont like this fundamentally.

I really respect skilled use of intervene to be clear, but this removes that and just lets it be reactive weak aura zzz

4 Likes

Been like this since it came back in SL.

2 Likes

Oh noe my binding shot! It’s ruined!

Also WWI? I thought it was Warthin

1 Like

Ya ever since they brought it back it’s just been braindead moron proof Ult sac

2 Likes

Seems like you just play the normal shaman build. I like to play the “one shot build” where you primordial wave into lava burst into ascendance. A single cleanse reduces damage by more than a major defensive. And, the cleanse can happen as the fire balls are travelling to the target. So not only do I have to play around the 2 sec cast time of lava burst (you take the pvp talent that changes lava surge to reduce lb cd) but also cleanses.

And btw, playing with a ret pally on your team that uses the aoe blind sucks because it removes your dots. It’s more frustrating doing flame shock on one target and then primordial on the other target, start casting your lava burst and then pally does blinding light and cleanses both targets, lol.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m making it work but flame shock cleanse is far worse than cleansing unstable affliction on a warlock in terms of how much it reduces damage.

1 Like

That’s the point

That build is so telegraphed as is.

After all the buffs to volcanic surge lightning, no idea why no one plays double stormkeeper + electrified shocks.

Far less gcds, harder to deny, and defensives will get used on the first SK only for the 2nd to come out. Has CDR from flash of lightning too.

https://discord.com/channels/1065332954798227488/1176672393582870618/1176672407105306674

Only gets better too if you opt to play stormbringer in TWW

1 Like

Isn’t the issue with Volcanic Surge that you’re losing valuable utility/self-peeling just to become a turret?

I think Volcanic Surge needs a defensive component if people really want to play it. Otherwise you’re losing Burrow/Unleash Shield/Grounding just to broadcast you can be trained to shut down your damage

Yea it’s a gimmick

And asking flameshock to be undispellable is just funny

2 Likes

So you made a choice to play a spec in a specific way that relies entirely on getting lava bursts off in a window and want there to be no way to outplay it?

3 Likes

My fav thing is they suggested lvb still crits for 5s on dispel when flame shock CD is 4.5s lol

Greedy mf

2 Likes

Great point, I’ll go with 2 or 3 seconds instead.