More Class Changes datamined for the WWI

can we agree 2 report posters who use wwi acronym?

2 Likes

Makes no sense really. There are several specs getting some sort of extra removal and immunity to snares in addition to their current kit.

Losing a stun into a snare will be pretty bad. Unless there some sort of hunter respect in the coming months.

“Second Wind gains an additional effect – While you are below 35% health, restores 1.0% health every 1 second. The amount restored increases the closer you are to death (max 2%).”

My god, who’s doing quality control for the hunter class development? The Wuhan Lab Infectious Disease Expert? Holy crap.

3 Likes

If this was SL fire globaling in combust people might care. With the abundance of stuns already in game in any given mage comp and how watered down most mage specs are its w.e for 3s.

I don’t even need stuns for dueling and beating people so its just a bonus at this point for 1v1s and 2s and bgs

Hello Hunters!

Those of you who might be looking at today’s first Beta build will notice some unannounced changes and/or additions to the Hunter class tree.

These changes are part of the Hunter class tree update, which will be included alongside spec tree updates for Beast Mastery, Marksmanship, and Survival in next week’s Beta build.

We appreciate your patience and are excited to officially reveal these changes to you soon!

This change just doesn’t make sense. I haven’t looked at any of the other changes, so maybe they are targeting stuns, but binding actual gave hunter CC some nuance. ffs

Yea, lots of specs just completely ignore roots as is. This will make it even more braindead for dps though. Good dps will see binding and react. Now players will just take the root and then hit freedom or w/e else they need.

Legitimately irritated at how bad the devs are on some of these changes.

“the WWI”

So you’ve chosen to make me your enemy.

1 Like

Yea, it’s lame.

If this doesn’t blow me away I swear I’m going back to the true hero class in blizz’s mind, warrior.

Doubled the mana cost of Holy Light, which is weird because nobody uses it

This is actually insane.

1 Like

I am sure the bonds we have made defending Devoker for the last month can weather any storm :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

bro i even liked some of your fury posts for creative use of emojis and this is how you repay me

2 Likes

Bro stop saying WWI it’s TWW.

WWI is World War 1.

4 Likes

You

You mean to tell me you didn’t sincerely like them because of the content :dracthyr_cry_animated:

I hate how they keep pushing Unhinged. Nobody likes this talent and never did.

Collecting the jaw that dropped to the ground!

Is it necessary?

Sometimes i think some survival mains were involved on some blizzard scandals, i just cant believe they threw the spec into the sewage

1 Like

I look foward to many warriors pressing intervene and suddenly dying.

“Whoops intervened a glacial spike and 3x chaos bolts”

I think glacial will punish it heavier because you take the glacial you intervened additional to the one that cleaved you, basically double glacialed’d

Which is why God created Rebound