More AR customizations

I just think you should stop taking about character appearances and just talk about something else that has nothing to do with ingame races and the character customization options or their lore. It’s pretty clear by people that you still don’t understand the whole spiel on why people call you a troll (not your opinions, side or anything, they have a problem with how you delivered it with your agruments and such and playing the victim here when you’re not the victim) i’ve gave you back on that last thread and continue to think it’s something else… You really haven’t shown you’ve learned from this. :confused:

Maybe talk about… idk, how Blizzard should actually implement ‘P!mp my mount’ feature? :man_shrugging:

Well it’s kind of too late to make up for it now. You had a good chunk of time to correct yourself or know what you did wrong and I even did gave you ways to correctly do it. This thread honestly just comes off as passive aggressive if i’m being honest, i just don’t think you still get it.

Off-topic, i do support this suggestion here, as i’ve did with your belf thread.

Well considering you didn’t even link the apology in question, no.

It does sort of remind me of this quote you’ve said in the other thread while ago… :thinking: