MOP/WOD world boss mount drop rates increased!

• The drop chances for Son of Galleon’s Saddle, Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent, Reins of the Cobalt Primordial Direhorn, Reins of the Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent, and Solar Spirehawk have been greatly increased.

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!

16 Likes

At long last.

:dracthyr_heart:

4 Likes

I wonder what the odds are now?

3 Likes

Literally anything higher than what it was is HUGE

Now if only they could do this for the big love rocket like they promised months ago lol

6 Likes

dude if i get these world boss mounts and the love rocket, i can die happy

2 Likes

They’ll probably have a fix by the time the event rolls around again.

That would be nice.

We’re still waiting on the Warlords crafted armor to be put back into the game that got a “temporarily” and “in an upcoming patch” date, then two years later got a “in an upcoming patch” date. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

If it is higher than 1%, thank you so much Blizzard. I don’t thank you lightly.

The wod gear seemed like a weirder thing. Back in Legion I remember pulling one out of my mailbox and it booped my item level up by 30-40 or something despite being VERY low ilev.

Really would like to know the new % to drop for the MOP world boss mounts.

2 Likes

I’m legit just now logging in to test my luck :joy:. I saw the wowhead post notification and was like…yup tv can wait

I was just about to take a break since I’ve been grinding primal storms for hours, but…well…

1 Like

What’s 3 more hours of farming across all your characters you’ve ever made :eyes:

1 Like

Minus 2. My dracthyr and my hunter have both killed her this week already. Both after the hotfixes though. I’ve got a lengthy list otherwise, however. Bring it on, I say.

No idea.
But hopefully “greatly increased” doesn’t mean its 5% instead of the old 1% xD

1 Like

It wasn’t even 1% before, so I’d take that 5% over nothing. 5% is on the very edge of the realistic range.

1 Like

It was 1/2000 so 0.050%, 1% would be a 20x buff.

3 Likes

Very awesome news. Given that I am “done” or close enough to it with pre patch farming, I was thinking on if I wanted to take some time off or what other mini project to work on…guess I can send that alt army out to get those mounts.

Hopefully this sets a precedent too. When an expansion enters legacy mode, just buff the heck out of drop rates for these kinds of things. Their prestige has long worn off.

Now Blizzard, hear me out…Legion + relic drops = bad. Can those get deleted plzkthx?

1 Like