MOP Remix is COMPLETELY BROKEN. We need a reset please, Blizz

Looks like only some of the achievements from Remix are showing up under retail characters. Case in point my main Esmay only has some of the achievements my timerunner Valira toon does.

Granted OP doesn’t have the ones that seem to show up under the retail toons, but they could also have more than one account /shrug.

The problem is most likely a skill issue and using the wrong tinker gems.

According to your achievements, neither have you. (As of May 20th, 3pm EDT).

Timestamp is in case Blizz actually gets around to fixing achievements properly updating before someone reads this :rofl:

He seemed so honest and upright though. How was I to know that deed to the bk bridge was a fake?

Because some exploited the frogs and then Blizzard took away while telling the exploiters they are allowed to be beyond op cuz they exploited it fast enough

1 Like

I was too getting hyped and deceived and dissapointed once more, for me the good thing is that i have 4 days left on ma sub, i already unsubbed because of this, and i am honestly glad and happy that this happened now, because my unsub feels way way way better after this…
for the 100.000x time got dissapointed by blizz and i still hope they will do things better.

ONLY 2 things are acceptable going forward for blizzard :slight_smile:

1. cut the frog abuse and just remove their stats, no one should be higher than x amount of stats by 3rd day of expansion, cut costs and buff drops for everything or…
    2.buff evey single cloak from the game to a point were paired with the frog exploiters, and cut costs and increase drops.

If blizzard doesnt come up with a fair and substantial solution mop remix is pretty much dead by week 1.

2 Likes

Something along these lines preferably but also

We all feel this way. They lure us in and get disappointed too often

Bru, you really think you can farm enough bronze for rewards + upgrade on 90 days?
I mean, you can, you only have to play about 12 hrs day x 90 days… is that fair ? An event with a time limit, where you have to farm more than a work. That doesnt sound fair (and funny) for me.

1 Like

It is incredibly unsatisfying to hit level 70 and be severely downgraded. This seems to be the answer constantly … just spend more time it will get better! Why can’t the game just be fun from the start?

1 Like

I have all the tinker gems, all the meta gems, most of my gear stuffed with legendary gems, both trinkets, both rings, and the only piece of armor that isn’t rare is my pants because the game kept giving me blues with avoidance instead of an actual damage stat.
All that I’m missing is the necklace, because I don’t want to waste hours either smashing my head against ancient buggy garbage or twiddle my thumbs and feel rancid about myself for having someone who got to grind frogs carry the raid I’m in through everything.

I can post on them if you want.
Hell, if you’re awake right now I can even get on to show you myself.

And I’m saying all this because a ladder pull like that in a game that’s supposed to be about leveling fast and being OP is garbage design and deserves every ounce of criticism levied at it.

Nothing matters, in the end everything dies and ceases to exist, and in the fullness of time will be consumed in the cosmic fires of our universe’s inevitable heat death, rendering all decisions and all acts moral and depraved equal as reality collapses in on itself only to burst forth once more for another pointless aeon.
And none of that changes the fact that what we got for Remix was dogwater.

Meh none of it really matters tbh

Do you need 100% rewards and max upgrades

First prepatch can gear w/e character moves into retail you want so who tf cares about ilvl 500 gear in this.

2nd most appearances you can farm in retail. So buy the time limited/event only crap.

Rofl youre dumb if youre gonna farm for 100% completion

you should probably look again, because I clearly have lol

They’re not going to reset the majority of players who didn’t do the stupid frog farm in a 90-day event :roll_eyes:

Here’s a suggestion: stop taking a video game so ridiculously serious.

By this logic they could make the upgrades and cosmetics costs 1,000,000 each without any changes to bronze acquisition and it wouldn’t be an issue because you don’t “need” any of it.
Bravo.

Or you could not reduce the argument to the absurd, realize the only things that matter are the time limited or low retail drop rate items if you even want those because the rest is farmable in retail, and that ilvl for this bonus mode is irrelevant when prepatch comes and then have more then Enough currency

Like a normal person

The logic was completely unchanged, it’s just bad logic because we’re talking about a video game, a luxury good, something you don’t actually “need” like food, or water, or shelter and so on.
But if that’s your cope then cope on, brother man.

Yeah, good thing I don’t actually feel like I need everything.
All I wanted was to run around and be OP like the event advertised, but that’s locked behind an arguably worse grind than any in DF, especially just gear.
Like, 2 M+ runs can get you enough to upgrade a piece. You don’t get enough bronze to upgrade a piece from 2 of anything in Remix, lol.

Rofl if you say so champ :joy::joy:

Needing to have everything in a video game is insane.

My argument is bronze was fine because you dont need everything. Focus on what really matters (the stuff that goes away or has super low drop rates) and youll have enough.

You took it to the absurd where you get nothing cause it dont matter. Those are not the same

Get perspective.