MOP Remix is COMPLETELY BROKEN. We need a reset please, Blizz

MOP Remix was a terrific idea, but has some serious issues that make it complely broken right now. Here are the issues that need to be solved with a full blown reset of stats:

• Frog farmers. Some people have 2000000% more stats than others, and groups are now asking specifically for ‘frog farmers only pls’ in raids and groups. They exploited a glitch, and now, they’re literally unimaginably stronger than everyone, have unfair advantage. Why isn’t that fixed yet?

• Scaling is truly, horridly broken. At lvl 11, I can 1 shot bosses in heroics, but at lvl 70 with maxed stats, maxed gems, and normal raid gear, a heroic dungeon is hard. The mobs it me super duper hard and I die. Why?

• Rewards are horrid. I did all the LFR, all the heroics, all the dungeons, all the scenarios… I have 25k bronze. HOW!!!

game mode is a total failure

40 Likes

They wont reset. They destroyed Season of Discovery like this

24 Likes

Honestly? I feel kind of stupid that I didn’t see this coming. I should have known better but I let myself board the hype train. :pensive:

21 Likes

Are you one with 2 gagillion stats more then others and you still cant do heroics?

Then Id say its broken. Otherwise get grinding. Its day what? 5 of 90? No slacking

Fool us once shame on blizz fooled us 976,584 times… Well… You should have expected this by now. Nothing will be done with those who exploited fast and often. The real losers are those who didn’t know about/do it.
It’s killed my motivation to bother with this. Though tbh was already getting bored of it by 21

2 Likes

If you missed the Frogs, you are shart out of luck.

3 Likes

Blizzard once again reminding people to take advantage of exploits before they’re fixed. :dracthyr_a1: Kind of uncool.

21 Likes

Im grinding one appearance and one mount. Not sure i need to worry

2 Likes

I’ll say this upfront, I genuinely am starting to believethat at 70 with your maxed stats you have messed up your stats with your character for you to call a heroic dungeon hard. Put on some vers or something.

1 Like

I ran normal SOO as a relatively fresh 70 yesterday and it really wasn’t hard. Didn’t even need to heal that much thanks to vindication. Just had to do mechanics properly.

There are a couple of mounts I want and that is it. I will have no trouble getting the bronze for them and I can quit farming for them in regular mode after all these years. And I am having fun playing an OP warlock with random barrages of damage raining down on my enemies.

5 Likes

Yeah, after you reach 70 and do a couple of gear tier upgrades, everything becomes relatively easy again.

Yes, it’s hard at first…but it really doesn’t take that much work to get back to normal. And if you saved up currency while leveling, its even easier.

If I wanted a mob-grind-based MMO I’d return to Ragnarok Online.
I quit that for WoW specifically for quest-based and dungeon/raid-based progression.

Farming the same enemies, the same way, over and over and over for hours is the definition of mind-numbing boredom, and I won’t subject myself to it ever again.

I’d rather quit.

Games should either automate or skip grinding, like Disgaea did after 6.

1 Like

I thought the point of mop remix was that players WOULD be powerful and broken? I’m really confused now. I’m glad I didn’t bother with it, at least for now. Hopefully by the time I get around to remix it’ll be “fixed” or I just won’t care. Either way is fine with me.

2 Likes

You haven’t done any thing in remix… pretty sure you would have achievements for these

but you expect us to take your word for it

2 Likes

That would be me. I had no idea what it was til about yesterday. Don’t really care much either. I’m enjoying my slug through the game and some exploit being fixed isn’t gonna put my panties in a bunch. Same with other people being op.

I play at my own pace and for my own enjoyment.

5 Likes

need to get some actual math majors on the job and not liberal arts game devs that struggled with Calc1

4 Likes

Yes, but people can’t handle other people being more overpowered than them. And the OP is also known to hate everything about this game and constantly complain.

But the tuning is an issue that does need fixed.

4 Likes

How petulant are you? Just bc I want the game to work as intended?

2 Likes

That is a good point. I wonder how many of these people upset about the frog nerf are even max level.

And if they are, if they’ve taken the time to unlock the jewelry and trinkets.

2 Likes