MOP Remix is COMPLETELY BROKEN. We need a reset please, Blizz

Same I even said in the official annoucement thread to everyone. : Don’t get your hopes up you will be disapointed.

And I’m still disapointed.

1 Like

They aren’t. That’s why they’re mad. They feel “left behind.”

2 Likes

You would be shocked how many posters will complain about mythic +, raiding, and all sorts of other things while paying for a 2nd account or not actually doing any content period and will post “how to make X mode better”

most just regurgitate things they read from other posters.

2 Likes

Then actually play remix? because you clearly haven’t

3 Likes

Tbf achievement peeking doesn’t show remix achievements for me either. I have all but 3 reps maxed, hit level 70 and have quite a few other achievements done but none show up on my other character’s armory.
Only on my remix character it shows 87 achievements and 59% completion.

All that aside, the scaling is messed up at max level, no doubt. I’m starting to feel a little less squishy and more powerful with 360+ gear but there is still the occasional things like pulsing aoe in heroic dungeons that ticks for over 100k. Before upgrading gems and gear I only had 400k hp so you can tell how that ended. Now I’m getting closer to 900k hp so it doesn’t seem as bad. Definitely a wake up call to fresh level 70s that you will get nuked in base gear. Meanwhile a level 30 character will mop the floor with you and take little to no damage while doing it… :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah god forbid we not participate in degenerate gameplay in the first day. Nice to know some people are max level with a million DPS and I’ll never meet that at all.

So I need to spend hundreds of thousands of bronze on upgrades . . . the same bronze I need in the millions to get mogs and mounts?

Yeah that’s sounds good.

The upgrade system should be deleted and just come natural. Oh you have majority of 346s? Higher ilvl gear now starts dropping. no need for upgrades. Problem solved.

But nope, Blizzard as usual had to take the dumber approach.

1 Like

Sitting with 15k bronze right now from raiding normal on 3 characters. I’ve played it. Maybe YOU should?

1 Like

Frog farming (or any hyperspawn farming) should never be the optimal way to achieve anything.

1 Like

Now that it was allowed though, they should just put it back into the game. Remix is already ruined.

2 Likes

I think the intent is for the grind to be what you want.

Others cheesed it with a hyper spawn. My point is in 5 days ppl are complaining they arent uber geared. Its 90 window so i think ppl are a bit unrealistic with what their power level should be. My guess is its 30 days to become broken then 60 days additional leveling happens of you want it

There is no pvp so just hope these ppl are in your grp and enjoy the carry

1 Like

Sure, except that one grind was vastly overpowered than the rest.

If the frog grind was the same level as grinding dungeons or doing quests, I don’t think anyone (including myself) would have cared.

Make a group and advertise it as “Non_Frogged only”. From the sounds of these boards you will have 1000s of people chomping at the bit to join your group!! :grin:

2 Likes

And you know thats false

lol that’s my toon too a warlock with that fire APE that procs very frequently I love it. lol

I already got the main mog set for lock that I wanted for a while just want to get a hunter and pally set maybe one mount and I’m out.

Why? Nobody on these boards can get into groups now… why not support each other and join together? …or are you saying it really isnt a problem?

1 Like

Why do you care now? There is no pvp or anything like that where it matters if ppl are ahead.

Its like me being mad ppl are a higher lvl then me

Same. Was just doing quests now and then when retail was slow. Forgot about old frog issue so missed this completely.

For some of the reasons you listed and many other frustrations I laid out in my own thread on here yesterday is the reason I left in my subscription cancellation message to Blizzard this morning.

I’m just a drop in the bucket at the end of the day, but I’ll vote with my wallet until TWW patch opens up.

Sure, I’ll miss out on some cosmetics and mounts that I wanted, but it’s the principal.

You want a reset on everyone’s progress because you are hurt that people got ahead of you? If this stuff bothers you, you need to take a break from mmos or just games in general.

You are legit borderline right now. Stop paying attention to what other people are doing.

3 Likes

Just wipe out the cheaters characters, let them start over. Problem solved. Not like they can’t tell who did it. Why is this so hard?

3 Likes