MoP Remix complainers

people making it seriously cause they want things quick about themselves
let stuff happen to themselves they dont much care about the game they care being loud to hear message toward the game

complaining is loud if make it louder your going get alot attention about those people

yeah sure they care about the game

that lvl 20 that is out dpsing you and one shoting boss is the owner of the toon sitting at the doors so he’s putting in the the work that you cant keep up with and just end up picking up drops along the way…

Assuming I want that to happen, you are (she says in a Yoda voice). Do you think I want that level of participation in all the game? That I just want to sit there and do nothing and get the goodies?

Know me, you do not. Its like some have a god mode key; do nothing, win everything. If the game ever came to that on a larger scale, it would be my time to leave.

Nope. Zero focus required. Maybe 2 weeks ago but not now.

This is true, never once seen anyone say anything about someones performance or death - healers mass rez and move on. The only argument ive noticed is some players steaming ahead and locking players out of a boss - it gets old and waiting 10 secs for someone to loot isnt that bad. Also had some issues with players having know idea of where to go in a raid but they are far and few between.

My only complaints are how fast raids, and dungeons (but mostly raids) go by, and the power gap between 60-70

I was kind of excited to see new boss fights in the raids and get to learn all of them, but bosses die in like 3 seconds now so all I get to see is them punching the tank once or maybe twice if I’m lucky. Lol. Maybe im just not doing high enough content where the bosses can live for longer than 2 seconds? Idk, but it’s not a huge deal I guess. I still get some quick easy bronze and some threads out of it.

I have no problems with an op 70 carrying the group through a dungeon if I’m still getting something out of it, but sometimes, in dungeons (and I assume raids as well if you’re too slow, but it hasn’t happened to me yet) the op 70 carrying the group can sometimes go too fast and you won’t get credit for the dungeon. Luckily it seems pretty rare, and it hasn’t happened too much, but I got a Mogu’shan Palace group where everyone except the op tank missed the elevator after Gekkan, and none of us got Credit for them killing Xin the Weaponmaster, so I missed out on xp from both the quest and the dungeon, and Mogu’shan Palace ended up being the only dungeon I was missing for the Heroic: MoP dungeons achievement.

it’s not the end of the world or anything, but it was annoying missing an achievement for a dungeon I had been to and completed just because I was 1 step away from the elevator when it went up, and the boss died before the elevator could come back down.

Lastly, the scaling from 60-70 just feels bad. I only recently hit 70, so my experience is after they already tweaked it a little, but at level 60 I could solo Zandalari Warbringers. From levels 60-65 I went around the map and hit all their spawns and killed them all easily, and I did it multiple times. Now that I hit 70 I can’t do that anymore. I don’t deal as much damage to them, and they kill me in 2-3 hits (it was like 5-6 hits before). At level 65 if I got hit by the fear I would live, and I could feign death to put aggro on my pet after, and I would just leech back up to full hp. At 70 if I get feared I just die before the fear ends, and I can’t do anything.

I’m sure I’ll get back there eventually with more threads and better gear, but the fact that currently im weaker than I was 10 levels ago feels really bad. Remix was fun 10 levels ago. Now I don’t want to play my 70 hunter anymore.

Other than that tho, Remix has been pretty cool. I like the gems I have on my hunter and most of MoP is new to me since I haven’t done it yet. The cloak is pretty cool too.

So, you’re complaining about people complaining, …ah, irony.

Thing is, the obscene power that took 12 days worth of full heroic raid tours now only takes 6, in addition to the massive power spikes of doing world bosses and dailies.

Infinite power is becoming infinite, not the ‘most powerful’ cloak compared to people that played more, but still OP enough to AFK auto-attack for over 3mil DPS.

Bosses in mythic soo dont last much longer - the entire raid being cleared in under an hour, no different than heroic except Garrosh has a 4th phase.

Got to remember that this is remix not classic. If you want to experience mop in its true state wait for classic mop.

Classic mop isn’t out yet, remix is. And I wasn’t expecting it to be the same, I just thought it would be close enough that I’d still see how they worked.

Both classic, and wrath classic didn’t interest me, I don’t think MoP classic will either, and I don’t really want to do classic leveling for just a couple raids. I was kind of hoping remix would be a mix of retail leveling speed and class design so I wasn’t too bored, but just using MoP as the current expansion. Which is pretty much what it is, I just didn’t expect bosses to start getting 1 shot by day 2. Lol

I’m sure if I tried I might be able to get a group of like minded people together if I wanted to, and experience the raids that way though, but for now I’m just going to make the most of getting bronze and threads out of raids that last leads than an hour.

Yeah at no point before the release of remix did i even think this would be even remotely close - i expected to be able to solo everything as if i did the same content in retail. In fact i think the lower levels and cloak resetting for alts, having to get a full set of gems again, not being able to share stuff from my main to my alts is a limitation on what i expected.

Ive seen a few people on the forums asking for things like this - but it would be very hard. Prolly require a group of players willing to run a raid in only 346 items, level 70 so as to not suffer from scaling issues, no meta gem and restrictions on tinker slots. There are like minded players, hell even id attempt something like this for fun. For those with toons already highly geared, request them to run a raid without the cloak for example.

I barely have a chance to carry my weight in raids. Most of the bosses are down by the time I get into the room.

The crying about mop remix isn’t all genuine. People see things on the forums or reddit and just go with it. Ex - one of the tinkers takes away a friendly target’s health 10% every 5 seconds to provide a 7% haste buff when you heal them. People are up in arms like there’s scores of poor suffering people just dying to these evil tinker users.

It’s functionally impossible to kill someone with the tinker in question due to absorb tinkers and massive amount of leech everyone has.

I thought we’d be able to solo stuff eventually, just not as quickly. it wasn’t bad on the PTR, or atleast the group I got wasn’t too bad. I only ran the first wing of Mogu’shan Vault LFR, but The bosses lasted just long enough to see all the mechanics, but didn’t last so long that the fight felt too dragged out. Imo anyway. Kinda just like a regular DF LFR wing. I decided I’d save the second wing, and all the other raids for when it went live so I wouldn’t ruin it for myself, but clearly that didn’t work quite how I had hoped it would. Lol.

Yeah, I’m not really sure what would feel “right”. Taking off the cloak might be too much, and i think taking gems out would be less fun, but It would probably work.

I’m no where near being able to solo any kind of raid, I can barely solo heroic scenarios lol, but I could check which ones have mechanics I can solo and try that eventually… Or just run in blind until I hit a wall. I might not be able to get whole raids because of mechanics but maybe I can get a few bosses at least if forming a group doesn’t end up working out.

I’ll probably figure something out. Lol.

1 Like

Easy answer: #fundetected

People don’t like when people are just having fun.

And here i didnt play remix testing and i expected it to feel exactly like timewalking raids - watched a BM monk SOLO bt a last time ti was avail. I expected TW on steroids and it hasnt dissapointed.

1 Like