Moonkin form come home

Why must they take away moonkin form we have access to all other forms but Moonkin??? If it was just to clear up the talent tree they could have just made it baseline but this is heartbreaking ;.; gone are the days of fat chicken flying

29 Likes

a side effect of them slapping it back to balance only broke the ability to customize it at a barber, so even the balance druids dont win here

4 Likes

Ugh! Why have they ruined so much of the druid?? Flight form is messed up and now they took away our Boomchicken!

15 Likes

As Resto, I had a macro for boomy > flap to save me from ganks in the air and now that’s gone :cry: Not to mention that my boomy > dance macro :sob: A tiny bit of joy, gone.

11 Likes

I mean; It’s Blizzard.

“Fun detected…”

/shrugs.

9 Likes

Removing moonkin completely ruined my button bars. Now I’ve either got to write two dozen (not an exaggeration) macros, or start using some third party addon.

This is a significant decrease in usability to me.

7 Likes

Good thing I still have access to [Flap] in my spellbook, but in order to actually use it, I will need to call upon the Spirit of the empty bucket of chicken I haven’t spec’d into since I went full Popeye Arms back In the Legion class hall.

5 Likes

I was so excited for the Fluid Form Talent as a resto druid that I didn’t even realize they removed the Moonkin Form in the Talents on beta cause I was running around as Balance the whole time on Beta. Now I have to run into the danger in cat form and hit Convoke if I want to use it as a DPS cast? I’m very disappointed cause I hate melee and know very little about kitty and how to use combo points if I was to try and throw out some random DPS inbetween heals…

2 Likes

Losing flap on feral druid hurts really hard in battlegrounds. Who was in charge of this druid rework, the class tree the spec trees. Really not super happy about these changes. Ferals class tree is better but balance and the class tree… Crazy

12 Likes

I’ll be honest, I kind of think elves are kind of ugly and I have been using moonkin form as my default transmog for 15+ years. For all of Dragonflight I have been Feral/Guardian, I would still use moonkin form when dragon riding ect. So for me this feels more like they deleted a race for no reason.

6 Likes

I beg of you Blizzard, please bring back Moonkin Form for Resto.

R.I.P Owlweaving, Gone but not forgotten

4 Likes

Give us back moonkin form please? Why even remove it? Make it baseline if not a talent. At least give us a glyph so we can still use it cosmetically like the treant form??
Like why finally give moonkin customization options then take it away from 3/4 of the class

11 Likes

When I logged on and realized I can no longer flap I almost started a riot. This makes no sense whatsoever why they’d remove it… even from a class fantasy pov it’s silly. We can turn into a bird and fly around the world but when there’s a cliff or elevator in an instance we just… jump to our death I guess unless you’re a wild charge kinda person then you must rely on a friend’s position. Feels so so so bad.

9 Likes

I miss my flapping! ;_;
and now I have to dance as an elf while my raid leader is afk? No thanks.

5 Likes

I can no longer just be a chonk owlbearchicken when spec’d as anything other than Balance… :dracthyr_cry_animated:

No more goofy Ogre dance… :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

3 Likes

I’m pissed they removed this form; I liked walking around as a chicken whenever I got bored being an elf and also just showing off my fire chicken. I don’t understand, I also liked using flap in M+ for Neltharious. So, this actually sucks. I also have to rearrange my bars slightly just to fit balance spells.

6 Likes

Moonkin was the only Shapeshift form that All in-game mounts recognized as a rideable Form, but I guess they want all of us in Warmode or those of us who enjoy Pvp to

…BAh
BAaaaH
BAHHH

…sorry
i was polymoprhed for the first time in my entire 15 years of playing the game.
and frankly it felt .

well? . it was. itchy, and , it … my mouth has never been more dry.

8 Likes

Who asked for this? What was it breaking to allow the other specs to use moonkin? What next? Take cat form away from resto/balance?

Instead of actually fixing our class tree. Instead of getting rid of build a berserk. Instead of making changes that make the class more fun they decide moonkin had to be axed. As the meme goes - fun detected.

7 Likes

3 days since the patch and i still dont know how to fix my druid…
The mess is so big i dont know how to explain here…
Im very curious about HOW ppl play druid now, i have a 20 keys mouse, i use 44 hotkeys in total, should i buy a second keyboard?
The idea of FLUID FORM is great but not like this…
In the skilltree they could’ve put moonkin form within starfire or starsurge, dont need another perk.
And changing to moonkin when using wrath or starfire is obviously a complete nonsense from a pvp point of view (specially Wpvp), should be ANY balance skill, or at least starsurge.
Tha fact we cant change to moonkin form anymore as feral, resto or bear is… I dont know what to think, it has no logic at all…

I would like to see a live from the dev who made this playing and explaining why they did this, and how they expect ppl to play…

What u mean, having 4 different chickens for 4 specs?

They not only dont play pvp (as they obviously dont play the game in general), they hate pvp.

3 Likes

THeY TeRk ErRR JeRbS!

3 Likes