Delete This Please

Having to delete this post due to Blizz's migration messing up formatting on migrated topics.
1 Like
I would love to join, and if able to try for the role of misc DPS, if not atleast join a social guild for mythic+s further into the xpac. i can't seem to add you on discord with that name. Add me on discord Akouden#2958
Glad to have you!

Looking for a healer now, too!
I! I would love to join! My main is havoc although I've been playing more vangeance lattely!

Add karlmask#1145
Or on discord karlmask#3281
Would you happen to have any interest in a mistweaver for the open healer position? I'm also not opposed to tanking if needed, but I'm most comfortable healing.

I also wasn't able to contact you on Discord with that name unfortunately, but you can contact me at Roessen#1813 ingame, or Roessen#5867 on Discord.
Havoc DH - very interested - Still gearing up and trying to go back to a raiding schedule. I stopped playing in Cata and raided as a healer,tank and dps (hunter/boomkin/fury warrior). Very interested in this guild.

Do I need to apply anywhere?
Welcome to guild Ador! (:

08/21/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Dreamwave
Would you happen to have any interest in a mistweaver for the open healer position? I'm also not opposed to tanking if needed, but I'm most comfortable healing.

I also wasn't able to contact you on Discord with that name unfortunately, but you can contact me at Roessen#1813 ingame, or Roessen#5867 on Discord.

We're definitely okay with another MW. I'll contact you. Thanks!
08/21/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Azns
Havoc DH - very interested - Still gearing up and trying to go back to a raiding schedule. I stopped playing in Cata and raided as a healer,tank and dps (hunter/boomkin/fury warrior). Very interested in this guild.

Do I need to apply anywhere?

No application until you're in the guild, then just a form to get you on the roster. We'd love to have you! Just let me know if you have any other questions. Feel free to add me on Discord or Battle.net (Jansither#1479).
No longer in need of the healer!
I could not find you with that Discord ID.

Aznperzuasion12#0439
08/22/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Azns
I could not find you with that Discord ID.

Aznperzuasion12#0439

Weird. Might have been typing KiTkat? Anyway, added you!
CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR SOCIAL RECRUITING!
Sorry, guys! We want to get to know our members before we start recruiting more. That way it's not impersonal. We'll be open again in a week or two once the new members have settled. You can still add me for questions or interest!

If you expressed interest before this you can still join, just didn't expect it to blow up so much. Thanks!
I see that you are closed, but if another Disc priest position open, Please look me up. Character name on server is Niccorobbin. :)
08/23/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Yaakumo
I see that you are closed, but if another Disc priest position open, Please look me up. Character name on server is Niccorobbin. :)

No problem (: We're only going to be closed for a bit, so I will let you know!

Also One Piece is my fav anime.

Still looking for another DH and misc. DPS!!
Still in need of the DH and misc. DPS! No rogues or paladins, please!
This is a great guild with friendly and experienced players.
Are you serious in raiding BFA? They know what they're doing!
Shoutout to my buddies at #MOONISAWESOME
08/25/2018 07:26 AMPosted by Oxforce
This is a great guild with friendly and experienced players.
Are you serious in raiding BFA? They know what they're doing!
Shoutout to my buddies at #MOONISAWESOME

Haha thanks Ox!

Still looking for a DH!
Look. I know I'm a troll and have two toes with a nub on the back, but still. Just don't look down. My milkshake should be bringing all the DHs to the yard.
I see you have no need for a paladin but I am interested in joining on my DH. I just got him to 120 but plan to get him up to speed ASAP. So far I have been maining this toon and have completed all content that's available. I also have a 120 rogue. This definitely seems like it would be a good fit for me. I'll be sure to add you and hopefully we can discuss this further tonight!
08/29/2018 07:35 AMPosted by Wholimilk
I see you have no need for a paladin but I am interested in joining on my DH. I just got him to 120 but plan to get him up to speed ASAP. So far I have been maining this toon and have completed all content that's available. I also have a 120 rogue. This definitely seems like it would be a good fit for me. I'll be sure to add you and hopefully we can discuss this further tonight!

Talk to you there! :D