Moon Guard video game thread

Hi, Guys, it’s me Lornajess In-game RP Glinean non-cursed Human female. and based on this The WrA Video Game Thread - #259 by Marsoor-wyrmrest-accord from the Wyrmrest Accord Horde ERP Server. Are there any World of Warcraft players on Moon Guard Alliance ERP server that play other games besides World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth & Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos & Frozen Throne.

For me, I play Xbox One Battlefields 3, 1 & 5 Resident Evil 2 Remake Call of Duty Black Ops series, Modern Warfare series Fortnite which is cross play enabled and for PC Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2 Guild Wars 2 and Command & Conquer Series both made by Electronic Arts. Lastly Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros Ultimate

1 Like

I own all 3 Big systems, currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on the Switch…It’s pretty fun.

2 Likes

wat

But as far as other games go no console but CK2 is usually in heavy rotation here.

2 Likes

I play oogus doogus 8

If this is the game you play exclusively you must be bored as sin

2 Likes

I don’t have time for other games… just a bit of WoW. I’m doing alright.

But boy I can’t wait to get Big Chungus when it comes out.

The total war franchise and For Honor are games I go to the most outside of WoW. I love their replayability. Though I have played and enjoyed Darksiders 3, Tomb Raider, and God of War. I loved those games.

1 Like

Loved Darksiders 3, especially after the patch that added I-frames to the arcane counters.

1 Like

Shogun2 heck yeah. Rome2 still a shameful display.
Oh also Civ6 on occasion.
BEEP BEEP WAR CARTS

1 Like

I used to love playing Civ… Until the UN was put in it.

lol, I admit, I was a warmonger and if you were too close to my city, I conquered your butt. Your cavemen doesn’t mean squat to my marines and artillery placements, oh, and an ICBM for your capitals on the other side of the world…

So many died once the citrus embargo was inacted… so much death…

1 Like

Nice to know that they captured the feel of just how the UN works in real life.

Currently playing Ffxiv, WoW and trying to unlock all achievements for the Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise on Steam. I’ve also been playing Ace Combat 7 a lot since it came out on Feb 1st. And I still wonder why I have no friends.

Friends are overrated, all you need is loot and achievements.

2 Likes

I play a whole lot of Skyrim and the Sims 3 outside of WoW. Skyrim for when I’m in a “gee I wanna play along to a storyline” mood, and Sims 3 for when I’m in a “gee I wanna just do whatever and possibly concoct a sitcom” mood.

Sims 2 is reserved for when Sims 3 crashes four times in an hour.

2 Likes

My brother is a dude CoD bro so I usually play CoD and PuBG when he wants to. I also started playing Apex Legends last night with him and had a pretty good time.

1 Like

For me it’s Smash Ultimate Nintendo Switch Battlefield V Xbox one and cross play enabled Roblox and Fortnite.

1 Like

When I’m not playing WoW, I generally play my Switch. I’ve really enjoyed Diablo 3 and I recently picked up Breath of the Wild. Sometimes I’ll pick Elder Scrolls Online though if I wanna a different MMO.

3 Likes

Wow but I have Diablo 3 on Xbox One and I’m playing Bandai Namco Ace Combat 7 and Apex Legends both on Xbox One.

2 Likes

The Sims 3 was the best sims. I would usually end up just roaming around town digging in the trash and selling the stuff that I found. Either that or standing in the park playing guitar for tips.

2 Likes

I enjoy the very very old city builders (Zeus/emporer). But nowadays I find myself puttering around a heavily modded stardew or yerraria) Terraria

2 Likes