Moon Guard video game thread

Oh man, Stardew is so fun!! What mods do you recommend for it? I haven’t played it in a while (and haven’t yet touched its mods!) so I have no idea what’s up nowadays.

2 Likes

Jeeze that’s a loaded question, I don’t remember the exact mod names (not at home either so can’t check) but I can tell you what I have in general

Content Patcher with the following graphic mods

• Flower Valley (makes the entire game map look different and it changes seasonally)

• Seasonal grass textures

• Sewers look different

• Brand new kitchen graphic

• New furniture graphics

• New character portraits

• All pigs/cows/sheep look different

• New paths

• Machines all look darker to match the new color scheme

The Following Map change mods

• Some sort of bigger Greenhouse (there’s a ton of these to choose from)

• Bigger shed

• Bigger basement

• The bathouse looks like hotspings

JsonAssets with

• A giant collection of new crops

MTN

• Three new farm maps from the Ace Expanded Farms collection

And then the following gameplay mods

• A tractor

• The CJB Cheat+Item spawner

• Automate

• AutoAnimalDoors

• Animal Husbandry (where you can actually turn your livestock into meat, comes with meat cooking recipes)

• Some sort of mod that fixes the honey-to-mead thing, so if you put a expensive honey into the cask it actually turns into more expensive mead

• Deep Woods mod (adds a giant Skull-cavern-like dungeon in the Secret Woods)

• Some sort of mod that makes it possible to process the Sweet Gem Berry into jam/wine

Aaaaaaand that’s all I can remember.

1 Like

Oh man oh man oh man, this is a fantastic list! I can’t believe you did this from memory, gee!! Thank you so much, I’ll look into all these when I get home. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sounds good. Pm me in game or discord (we may share one or two public ones) and I can throw actual names your way later today.

1 Like

I was introduced to Stardew Valley when I was in the hospital a few years ago, and it was pretty much the only thing I played the entire two weeks I was there. Never played it modded, though. I might have to try that. Where do you get the mods?

2 Likes

I shall PM you!

I mostly just play WoW since i don’t have a bunch of time to play games all day but when I am not in the mood for WoW here are some I play.

• Stardew Valley: I’ve recently started this game and I love playing multiplayer with it. I just love farming. It has a crafting system that is better and much more engaging that this one with better rewards.
  • Sims 3 and Sims 4: I have been playing 3 for years and meddle in 4 when I am more interested in making a house. Sometimes I turn the autonomy up to High and just do a chore while drama ensues in my household.
  • Sly Cooper Trilogy: I only recently realized Carmelita Fox and Sly Cooper are the reversals of the Interpol guy and Carmen San Diego with romance.
  • Skyrim: I love sneaking around pot-shotting fools with my bow.
  • Settlement Simulator (Fallout 4): I really like going around stealing everything from everyone. Especially when I don’t get caught.
  • Civilization 6: No matter what I do when I play Tomyris, I always end up getting really mad at the AI and razing all their cities. I just can’t help but be a conqueror so I always have to let Domination be one of the win conditions.
  • Banished: I love just making a ton of people, creating a beautiful city, and then letting them live without interference as I draw or something. So serene.

I think that’s about all I play. I do play those games at least once a month at some point. I used to play Minecraft but I haven’t touched it. Nor have I touched HotS or Overwatch. Hmm.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing a lot of Dead by Deadlight. Looking to expand into The Forest or Don’t Starve Together. Have been feeling to find a survival game. Rocket League here and there. Own all of the Battlefield series.

I don’t have any consoles anymore, sold XBOX One and Nintendo Switch as they didn’t get used much.

1 Like

Omg. I completely forgot about Banished. And ANNO

1 Like

Good choices but in fallout 4 I tend to use a female companion like Cait or Curie due to my character being a female brotherhood of steel alligned sole survivor

1 Like

Ooh it’s been like half a year since I’ve played DST. My fiance always lures the Deerclops straight to camp and it makes me sad. :<

I always pick Danse because yass gimme them soldier boiz.

1 Like

Really this is the only ‘newer’ game that I play. I still go back and play Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven and Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor pretty much on a yearly basis; and I really did enjoy Fable 1-3.

I’m relatively new around here (been playing on an off for years but haven’t really laid any roots yet, so to speak), but I figure I’m technically a part of the server now, so why not?

Similar to Rosefina, I don’t really playing anything new either, at least not at the moment. I’ve been tackling a backlog of JRPGs that I’ve missed over the years (largely due to being so enamored by/addicted to MMOs for the last 15 or so years :p). I just started going through the Front Mission series and finished up the localized DS-version of the first one. I have a semi-translated version of the second one that I just started up and so far it’s pretty decent. I really love the strategic combat in this series, and those like it (FF Tactics, Brigandine, etc).

I’m also planning to play through the Kingdom Heart series, from beginning to end. I always read about how good the series is, so I figure it’s time to get on board. Then there’s the Persona series… which I expect will take me years to complete, heh.

So many games, only one lifetime.

Please do not refer to MG or WRA as ERP servers. :man_facepalming:

Wyrmrest Accord Is an ERP server? Which locations. . specifically?

1 Like

Tales of series, Dragon Quest series, Sims 4, Story of Seasons, and Harvest Moon games.

Tales of Eternia has the greatest plot synopsis ever done by a character in a game. CELESTIA, INFERNIA…BOOOOOOOM!

1 Like

To answer that for you it’s Silvermoon City