[Moon Guard] Undead Tavern Night (RP EVENT)

Bring out your dead!

• SERVER: Moon Guard - US
  • TIME: 9 pm EST / 6 pm PST
  • DATE: Every Thursday
  • Location: Ambermill Tavern in Silverpine (this location is being used as a proxy setting for somewhere that the Forsaken control in-game)
  • Factions: Horde & Neutral (Argents)
  • CONTACT FOR QUESTION: Banshih (in game mail, or direct whispers)

Join the for a weekly undead-focused tavern night! This open rp social is a free mingle, and casual setting for undead characters on the Horde and in neutral factions to gather with like-minded souls. Characters will be sitting around talking, relaxing, and doing off-duty rp. This is a wonderful way to casually find undead themed rp, meet new players, and enjoy a bit of rotter lore.

Requirements to join? None, just show up on your undead character that is on the Horde, or from a neutral faction such as the Argent Crusade.

11 Likes

May 7th, 2021 Undead Tavern Night - Lich, Rotters, and Ghouls, OH MY!

Thank you everyone for an amazing tavern night! Lots of lore, debate, and casual Forsaken / Undead theme-focused rp in a friendly setting. We had a pretty packed hour and enjoyed 3+ hours of rp.

See you all again next Thursday! Here are a few screenshots from the night.

7 Likes

The Undead Tavern Night is taking place tomorrow on Moon Guard! Bring out your dead!

2 Likes

Thanks for the great turnout on May 13th, 2021! Thank you for coming out and rping with us, we look forward to another tavern night next week.

4 Likes

Always glad to see it happen

2 Likes
May 20th, 2021 - Undead Tavern Night will feature undead repairs performed by Ansadril during the tavern. Bring spare body parts, and magic reagents, and get your undead character's repairs attended to. Repair slots are limited, and first come first serve.
3 Likes

See you there tonight. The slots for necromancy repairs are limited, and are first come first serve. These services are being provided by Ansadril.

Players should be aware that rp involving necromancy and repairs to undead will include topics such as medical details, and body horror.

3 Likes
**May 20, 2021**

Thank you for another busy Undead Tavern Night!

3 Likes

I might have to roll up an undead on MG just to attend this event. It looks fun!

4 Likes

Come on out - casual and pretty open for anyone to attend.

3 Likes

It’s that time of the week again! See you there!

1 Like

Thank you for coming out to undead tavern this week! We had characters from different servers and guilds alike mingling!

2 Likes

See you there this week! our attendance has been solid each week.

1 Like

Coming up tomorrow! We have players from multiple servers coming out, so don’t feel shy if you are not on MG and still want to rp with us.

1 Like

Love ya’lls work. Keep on keeping on. Power to the Forsaken.

2 Likes

See you there tonight! We will be in the tavern in Ambermill as usual.

Question- which specific tavern do I need to go to to meet you?

There is only 1 tavern in Ambermill, we are often on the 2nd floor.

In Ambermill inside the stone walls there are 3 buildings: 1 townhall, 1 small house, 1 tavern :slight_smile:

Alright, thanks, that clears it up nicely. I was confused because there aren’t really any indications of what’s a tavern- the building you’re talking about seems, to me, like a house, due to my experiences in Duskwood.

I might need a tutorial on how to exit the Chromie Timewalking thing, if being set to Northrend has screwed my phasing up.