[Moon Guard] Undead Tavern Night (RP EVENT)

I dont think there is any Chromie phasing for Silverpine? You may have to do a few quests in Silverpine to unlock Ambermill.

Good news is, Iā€™ve done the full quest chain!

1 Like

In theory you should be good :slight_smile:

One final question, though, Banshih- when, precisely, does this event start? Iā€™m on US EST.

9pm server time - so 10pm est

Oh, wow, I came WAY early then.

Iā€™m hoping it hasnā€™t been cancelled or anythingā€¦ or I might be out of phase and need an inviteā€¦

Thanks for another Undead Tavern night!

2 Likes

Undead tavern is happening again tonight, see you there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this happening tonight? Me and a friend would like to hop on over from WrA if thatā€™s okay.

1 Like

It happened. Keep in mind sharding is a thing, so sometimes people show up and no one is thereā€¦but people are there, just on a different shard.

1 Like

It should not be an issueā€¦ thereā€™s no special phasing for Ambermill.

People in Chromie Time have to leave it we have found. There is also some horde questing to unlock Ambermill.

Hey, Iā€™m on again but canā€™t see you all. The quests are all done, too. Iā€™m on WrA so I made a MG hordie to message you but youā€™re not on atm. Iā€™d really like to join but if thatā€™s not possible I understand. Iā€™m on the character Anzl-Wyrmrest Accord.

Thanks for coming out! We started a little late due to IRL.

It was nice to come and just hang out for a bit. Anzl and her friend only get to meet up once in a while, and we think the Ambermill tavern night is a great place to go. (Iā€™ll have to actually interact with the rest of the group at some point.)
Thanks for working with me to get me on the right shard. :smiley:

1 Like

This weeks undead tavern night will be hosted at the Tournament Of Ages. We can be found by the Horde tent at the Argent Tournament grounds.

This event is still going strong with lots of weekly rp.

1 Like

See you there tonight!

This weekly rp event is still going strong and has been run weekly for over a year now. Stop on by with your undead :slight_smile:

1 Like