Moon Guard have a good Horde presence?

Thanks for the support here guys i decided to join the smaller but largely wonderful community of MG’s Horde. I am a huge fan of the Unified discord and have met a few RPers already and it’s great! I certainly hope we grom comparable to WrA but until then MG certainly has a new Tauren ready to get out there! Thank you again :slight_smile: And look for me in-game as Hurad the Tauren Warrior.

9 Likes

Not green but still a cutie.
Glad you are with us!

3 Likes

My next character is definitely going to be a goblin ;D

5 Likes

Don’t forget to say hi to your local deaders! They are friendlier than they look and love a chat! :heart::skull_and_crossbones::heart:

1 Like

You say that like it’s a bad thing.
/shiftyeyes

1 Like

Oh man I understand the feeling so much. Probably like 80% of my characters are somewhere between levels 20 and 40 right now.

1 Like

A goblin can definitely be a main character! Seeing one decked out in raid gear is a rare sight, but they look fabulous! They really stand out as something different. (If you can put up with people patting you all the time.) With a good crowd, it’s much easier to stick to something.

Good luck with levelling your new Horde toons. Don’t forget that Tyrinade has starter packages if you’re new to the red side!

3 Likes

Omg lol I always pat goblins and gnomes :weary::joy:

1 Like

Hey pal! If you’re looking for some RP, Flashbang Exports is running a fully IC, leveling adventure open to all Horde races. All you have to be is level 20 to join and no more than 40 or so. It’s a bit of a treasure hunt, using the zone quests to enhance the experience. Gear grinding and leveling is secondary to the story.

For information, feel free to contact me in game or any member of Flashbang.

Search for the Golden Gob runs every Tuesday from 11am to 1pm realm time.

6 Likes

It would be a lie to say that MG has a huge/dominant Horde population, and it certainly isn’t known for it the same way WrA is.
But I do know that it’s definitely growing and super active because there’s tons of MG Horde projects right now! There’s even a few discords that are willing to help start you up with a new alt, if you’re into that sort of thing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MG Horde is like walking into Cheers. You know a lot of people’s names already and it feels like home almost. Plus the new faces that pop in and out all the time truly make it feel alive. Is it as busy as A-side? Nope. But you will never lack for RP especially during peak hours and if you get yourself in with a busy guild it will be even better!

I also promised links!

Here is the link to the Alliance to Horde Reroll Project:

https://discord.gg/QfseP6a

There you will find a list of Moong Guard centric Discords to check out, guild listings, start package support, and a whole bunch of friendly people!

And here is the Unified Horde:

https://discord.gg/TFhwrxg

Another fantastic Discord filled with the majority of the server’s guilds representing the community at large! A great place to network as well and set up RP.

I hope this information helped and I am sorry your WRA thread was derailed as much as it was. Again I wish you the best of luck in your search!

3 Likes

Always good to have another Tauren in our mitts. Welcome to team red!

3 Likes

As someone who mains a horde character on WRA I will say that the horde side is very active, especially in the late afternoon to evenings.

As someone who mains a horde character on WRA I will say that the horde side is very active, especially in the late afternoon to evenings.

In regards to WRA or MG? Sorry the way that your post is worded I’m not sure which server you’re referring to.

1 Like

I think OP is asking about “Moonguard” tho

2 Likes

I was referring to Wra…I thought that was the realm the OP was asking about but maybe I’m wrong. My bad

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that if the OP wanted to know about WrA, they would have posted on their realm forums, and not Moon Guard’s. An easy mistake to make though. No one is angry or upset, and it’s always good to consider the variety of options available.

2 Likes

Yea OP was referring to MG, hence the title and realm forums that they posted on.

But as Flywheel said its nice to know when folks are active on WRA as well.

2 Likes

I think people are afraid to pat me.

2 Likes

The Horde have had a really good turnout at the Flames of War cross-faction RP campaign!

2 Likes