Monthly Subscription for Utilities

Would you pay a monthly Subscription price for your electric and gas even though you are paying more. Instead of how it is now where you just pay for electric and gas you use?

I agree blizzard needs to nerf BM hunters immediately

17 Likes

No, Blizzard isn’t going to compensate you for the maintenance.

7 Likes

Not with that lazy attitude.

Laughs in Tesla solar roof

1 Like

Go north enough. Laughs at your solar roof

Go find some pennies in your sofa if you really want your money back for today’s maintenance.

That’s how insignificant the difference is.

You’re paying a dollar for 46 hours of game time

Do you need the quarter back this badly?

So I want you go to your electric company right now and pay 3 times what you are now. You are a great customer.

Sure if that was the only option available. Would I like it? Probably not. But I would do it.

Will my electric or gas come with regularly updated content?

i basically paid a monthly subscription on my gas bill were i used to live cause it was crazy high for 6 months out of the yr same price every month equaled the same basically.

3 Likes

Technically yes. If you understand the needed work to maintain those systems.

1 Like

2 Likes

Actually no you are paying 15$ for what ever you can play in a month. Some that is a lot less than others. Basically those who work for a living pay for those who have too much free time.

Not in the agreement I made with the company when I signed on with them. So I won’t be paying 300% of my bill for no reason.

You agreed to pay $15/month regardless of how much of the month is available or how much you actually play. If you didn’t like those terms, you were free to go elsewhere. Yet here you are.

1 Like

Do you get a discount at the theater if you have to leave part way through the movie?

No

You’re paying for your 720 hours of access to the servers

Actually I didn’t. I play for free and you guys pay my time. I would only pay if I actually got what I paid for in actual time. You play more you pay more. You play less you pay less. Are some lazy people who don’t want to work scared?

Where I live, you have a choice of power provider, just like how everywhere, you have a choice of MMO.

If you don’t like the bang you get for your buck with WoW, I know XIV and GW2 are still looking for new players.

1 Like

Keep going guys, so far we have a thread with no substance whatsoever

2 Likes