<Monolith> [US][PvP][Horde]

[US][PvP][Horde] Semi-Hardcore Raiding and PvP
We are a brand new guild with a lot of raid experience all the way back to WoW classic back in '04/'05 up to and including Naxx40. All slots are currently available and we look forward to seeing you help us grow into one of the top guilds on our selected server.

Raid information

Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 20:15-00:15 CST (Primary Raid Days)

Sunday 20:15-0015 CST (20-man and Onyxia if necessary)

Loot system: Our loot system will be determined utilizing the opinions of all members when we get closer to that time. We want to use a system that is both fair but also doesn’t discourage minor upgrades in favor of “hording” points for that one item everyone really wants. We’re leaning towards a decaying DKP system but want to make sure it’s a good fit.

What you can expect from our team

We are a mature group with a lot of history in the game. We intend to progress consistently and quickly without requiring anyone to sink endless hours into raiding. Content will be done in a timely manner. Other than that, play and have a good time. We are a brand new guild so most raid slots are available.

What we expect from you

We’re looking for players that can commit to the planned raid schedule. We will not have a “one and done” mindset in regards to missing a raid. But no less than 90% attendance is very much encouraged. And we don’t just need a warm body to fill a slot on the roster. We need detail oriented players with situational awareness. And of course, someone that can work and play with a team. We don’t just want people that will log in to raid and then be done. We want a community of players that get along both during a raid as well as after.

How to join

Please copy the below URL to join our discord and apply

discord.gg/fGPePS

Hey, I would love to talk to you about joining but the discord link is said to be invalid/ expired. Add me on discord Phoenyx#0937

same here, would definitely be interested in this group because of raid times and such.
Rock501#1114

full clear on MC BWL AQ40 and 9 capped naxx before BC release. Experience with War, Rogue, Lock, and Mage.

Looking to roll a Priest, Pref shadow.

Lead multiple guilds as Officer. GM or Raid leader.

hit me up