Monk set look

For this class, in Season 4, I would like the look from:

Para esta clase, en la temporada 4, me gustaría la apariencia de:

Para esta classe na Série 4, quero o visual da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

4 Likes

Season One

Season Two

Season Three

36 Likes

I’d like to make just one small request: if set 1 wins (and it looks like it will), please please alter the boots to completely cover the feet. Just continue the wrap over the toes.

22 Likes

Season 1? Really?

What a trainwreck

23 Likes

Having a hard time here trying to figure out how S2 is losing to S1

S1 is fine and all but S2 blows it out of the water

S3 is only on the list for posterity

8 Likes

dumb hat is why

10 Likes

It’s just another Rice hat. I’m surprised S3 is losing to S2 tbh, S2 might be the worst Monk set I’ve ever seen. The gloves are the ONLY redeeming part of it.

20 Likes

Season 2 monk set i thought was really cool once u got the heroic/mythic options.

That purple was hella cool along with the gloves as u stated was cleannnnnnn.

3 Likes

Laughs in draenei :slight_smile:

2 Likes

S2 is the worst look out of all three what are you talking about? :rofl:

13 Likes

I was more surprised that there were people who liked s2 and s3 to begin with. S1 was the only set that looked usable mogwise.

11 Likes

Hard agree with everyone else, season 2 set is the worst looking one out of the three… No contest!

10 Likes

Season 3 is the best. Cranes don’t get enough love. <3

7 Likes

s1 is the only decent choice. The other two seasons look pretty bad

7 Likes

I like parts of each of the sets but not the overall. Would have been more fun if they had said choose a set from any expansion and they’ll give it a higher res make over. I would have voted for the Pandaria pvp set in a heartbeat.

S1 wins hands down with some additional parts from other classes in the same season.

2 Likes

Letting the wow player base at large vote like this is how we ended up with M+ Grim Rail Depot. Blizzard has learned absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Im voting for season 1 since its the only mythic appearance i didnt finish lol

1 Like

Season 3 is easily the best by far, but I figure season 3 won’t win any class vote because we’re currently in season 3 so everybody voting already has the full set. So between sets 1 and 2, it’s easily 1. It just sucks that Season 1 set looks awful on any bigger race. Just look at that Pandaren, yuck.

Not huge on the idea as a whole. Almost feel like bringing back a totally different xpac tier or something could have been better, or even just designing a new appearance, even if the actual content wasn’t new.