Monk Healer/DPS LF Heroic raid team

Hey everyone! I’m looking for a guild to do heroic raid and M+ with in the war within. I’m open to any time in the afternoon/night EST.

I plan on maining monk playing both MW and WW but I haven’t decided what I’m gonna play for alts yet.

Mainly just looking for a fun group of people to play with since my irl friends can’t play as consistently anymore.

1 Like

SHORT TO THE POINT

Guild & Server: Horde/Alliance - Illidan Main Server but Cross Realm

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00pm-10:00pm (CST)

Current Progression: N/A Rebuilding but AOTC leadership Recruitment

Contacts: Ammorel Discord Ammoreli#1871 Bnet

Raider(dot)io: New Guild: raider(dot)io/guilds/us/illidan/Iron%20Invictus
Old Guild: raider(dot)io/guilds/us/illidan/Omnia%20Guild

Requirements: AOTC focused with dabbling into Mythic after, laid back attitude and mature. Be willing to improve and learn as you go without toxicity and keep the environment fun.

Needs: All Roles
discord(dot)gg/gBHsCCXrhv

ABOUT US WHO ARE WE

Iron Legion is a community that welcomes all player levels. We consist of a diverse group that loves to help anyone needing it. We try to have a chill environment that stays toxic and drama-free. All the officers and leaders share the same goal which is to build a friendly, fun community no matter the size of the guild or area of the game you like to play. As of now we offer a Destiny 2 & World of Warcraft guild. Iron Legion was created after some leadership left raider(dot)io/guilds/us/illidan/Omnia%20Guild

WHAT WE OFFER OUR MEMBERS

Iron Legion is a warm and welcoming community with dedicated and experienced leaderships. We are working to start doing more out of game activities in the future and we would love to have more ideas. What we offer right now is: Active Discord Community. Chill and non toxic environment. Input and active polls on what happens in the guild. Leadership has open door for input and feedback. Starting monthly news letter filled with a road map and update.

TYPES OF PLAYERS WE WANT

We welcome players that are 18+ and that can act mature and respect others. We welcome players of all types PvP, PvE, Crafting, Role Play. We are looking for players that are dedicated and love the MMORPG lifestyle and are wanting to build a community up. We do not require a certain amount of hours of playtime but we do have a 6 months inactivity kick. We are looking for players that want to socialize inside and outside the games so that we all get to know each other better. We do wish to maintain activity in discord as much as possible this allows new members to see that we are active and it’s not a dead community. Players from all regions are welcome to the guild but please remember that our main language is English. We do also welcome content creators new or seasoned.

if you have any question dm me on discord at Ammoreli

Hello Ryylar!

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan, we are a cross realm and cross faction guild that raids Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. We are an AOTC and mythic+ focused guild that may dabble into mythic raiding later in the raid tier. We also have a mythic+ guild key night on Fridays.

We are not a large population copy/paste recruitment guild. We pride ourselves on being a friends first type guild that understands everyone has commitments outside of the game. We do not have strict raid attendance policies or strict loot policies as we communicate as friends and like to have fun together.

We are a casual friendly guild, looking for more like-minded players who want to make friends and get to know the people you are raiding with/playing with. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please reach out to me on Bnet or Discord. I would love to talk more.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Hi Ryylar,
Invicta (US - Area 52) is a guild of long time players who have been together since before Legion. We are currently recruiting for a relaxed but committed AOTC team. The intent is to clear Heroic regularly before the end of each season. We’re willing to help you help us raid successfully and ask for committed mature raiders. Join us for some laid back but impactful raiding in The War Within.

Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday 9:00 - 11:30pm EST

Roles Needed: Currently recruiting for all roles/classes.

Requirements:
Show up at an appropriate item level with enchants and consumables. Prove Illidan wrong and be prepared.

Know your responsibilities. Fights will be explained but make sure to ask questions on the things you don’t understand or need clarity on.

Ownership. Mistakes happen and we aren’t expecting perfection. If you don’t know what happened, ask. Feedback provided will always be with the intent of improving the experience of everyone in the raid.

What’s in it for you:
A fun raid environment where everyone is given the shot to succeed and make an impact.

Loot. We will down bosses!

A community of new and experienced players alike. We are friendly and active outside of raid nights with Mythic+ groups running consistently.

If you want to apply or discuss further reach out to me at:
Discord: Vanderstin
Bnet: Vanderstin#1433

Hey there, Ryylar! I wanted to talk to you about my heroic raiding guild! We always get AOTC and try a few mythic bosses here and there. We raid Fri/Sat from 10pm CST - 1am CST. If interested messages me in discord or add me on bnet!

Thanks!
Belle

Discord: bellenoire
Btag: Belle#1386

Hey hey! We might be the spot for you!

Greetings Ryylar!

We can be your friends! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Hey Ryylar shoot my GM icylol or my self akassia a message on discord if you are interested.

[Top Shelf] – Guild Recruitment

Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: [Horde/Alliance]

About Us:
Welcome to Top Shelf, a friendly and laid-back guild created by a core group of friends. We aim to enjoy the game while achieving quick AOTC clears, dabbling in Mythic raiding, and focusing on Mythic+ (M+) dungeon teams. We’re all about maintaining a relaxed and inclusive atmosphere where everyone can have fun and progress at a comfortable pace.

Guild Focus:

• Type: Raiding with Mythic+ team-building and occasional Mythic raiding attempts
  • Goals: Quick AOTC clears, M+ team progression, and occasional Mythic raid progression

Raid Schedule:

• Days: Tuesday and Thursday
  • Time: 9:00 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern Time

What We’re Looking For:

• Roles: Actively seeking all roles but specifically in need of one tank and one healer
  • Requirements: Experience with current content is a plus, but not mandatory; willingness to learn and have fun.

Mythic+ Focus:
We’re actively looking to build strong Mythic+ dungeon teams. Whether you’re a seasoned player or just starting out in M+, we’re excited to find players who are interested in climbing the keys together.

How to Apply:
You can contact our guild master Icy directly on Discord at icylol.

Why Join Us?

• Community: Friendly and supportive group of players
  • Events: Regular raids, M+ dungeons, and other fun activities with a focus on clearing content efficiently and enjoying the game
  • Culture: Laid-back environment with a focus on having fun while progressing

Additional Information:
We’re a guild built by friends for friends, and we value a positive and relaxed gaming experience. If you’re looking for a place to raid, tackle M+ content, and have a good time without the stress, Top Shelf might just be the right fit for you!

Looking forward to meeting new members and making great memories together in Top Shelf!

We’re actively recruiting for dps if you’re interested in a little bit of mythic. Reach out if you have any questions!

Hi Ryylar,

Silverbolt here - Sorry to hear about the friends who can’t play consistently anymore - but Bloody Sundae is looking for a healer to add to their team - we are a chill group just looking to bring additional people into our family. I’ve included our recruitment post below with more information including my contact (Storm#1985) below if you wish to check us out!

Regardless of where you end up I wish you the best of luck in finding people you enjoy playing with!

– Silverbolt

Hey Ryylar, I am the GM of Grand Theft Dragon and I think you would be a great fit for us so take a look at the info below and then shoot me a message if you have any questions or interest in joining! I hope to hear from you and welcome you to the community!

Who we are

Grand Theft Dragon is an AOTC focused guild that works on building a group of players who prioritize the fun of the game while participating in its many facets, such as raiding, pvp, achievement hunting, transmogging, and leveling. We strive to create an inclusive and supportive community that includes all kinds of people regardless of religion, sexuality, culture, race, etc. In Dragonflight we have achieved AOTC for all Raids within the first 200 guilds on our server and look to do the same or better in the War Within! We will start with normal for a week to two and then make our push into heroic raid! Our core raid team (once set) will push the content and then as other players become geared and skilled we will rotate them in so everyone has a chance to see and experience the content! When it comes to Arenas and RBGs we have RBG teams and have scheduled Arena/RBG nights with challenges for the teams that participate that evening that reward gold and rare items (tmog/pets/etc). We also have weekly or TMog/Achievement runs of older content! We really do try to have something for everyone to enjoy the game and a guild in a new expansion is a great time to try some new to you content!

What we are looking for

We are looking for like minded people who want to have a good time in game while bringing fun and camaraderie to discord while also being provided an opportunity to help shape the future of the guild and our goal setting as we push into the new Expansion!

Raid Times

Tuesday Thursdays at 6pm PST, group will form about 30 minutes prior! Raid will run for 3 hours with option to go longer up to the group!

What we expect

Be Kind! Participate in the community, & try to have fun while working on your goals and those of the guild!

More Info

We do frequently participate in other content, old raids, mount farms, achievement hunting, pvp, etc. So in War Within when we aren’t all busy leveling or raiding there will still be plenty going on to participate in!

How to Apply

If you are interested in joining or just seeing how you’d fit in message me here, in game, on discord (GoForHunter#1770) on bnet (GoForHunter#1712) or apply through the guild finder!

Hey there. We could use either spec you are wishing to play. Below is our doam and contact info. Please reach out if interested thanks.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We are 9/9H Amirdrassil
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Shalom…Don’t know if you are still looking or not, but Hand of Salvation is looking for a healer. I think it would be a good fit for you. chill vibe, AOTC every season, multiple people form groups for M+ Tues/Thurs 9-11:30pm EST apply or get more info at www.discord.gg/CTwSuqXXMv

Hey there. Here’s my recruitment post. Lmk if we can work together.

Heya Ryylar,

We might be able to fit what you are looking for, come check us out!

Hey there Summit Gaming is rebuilding its core for new up coming xpacks we have many cutting edge raiders returning As well as atoc raiders, we are looking for some good core healers and ranged dps, even open for tank roles and officers who can help with guild structure

Raid times
Tuesday 730-10 east
Wednesday 730-10 east
Friday 730-10 east

Feel free to add me on discord: Force9014 of battle net: Force#1405

The Dignified
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we do indeed have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
To be in the guild, we make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all 7pm CST weekly
  • Casual current content raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).
  • Random pvp shenanigans
  • Annual transmog contest
  • Guild parties with mount give-aways twice a year

If interested, contact:
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.