Mods, close this thread pls, got derailed and spammed by memes

i prefer kills, loose ends are annoying.

It IS fun to sometimes to play the villain.

It is only edgy when they think they have a moral ground to stand on doing it.

12 Likes

did you miss the part where the Zandalari army and the members of the horde helping were gone from the city? they did no show back up until during/after the kings death. So it yes it would be correct that the city would be mostly civilians.

1 Like

They uh… they would have, I’m pretty sure. He had the support of the Horde right up until he tried to kill Vol’jin, and then there was the rebellion. I’m fairly sure that we’re going to have tweet, a few years down the line, saying that ‘only a small number of forsaken’ supported Sylvanas and were able to hold off the might of the Alliance and most of the Horde.

3 Likes

That got slaughtered?
Funny I never saw that besides some idiot shop keepers attacking people with sticks.

6 Likes

Is this what happens when thirteen year olds get online after mom says no to going to see Gwar?

Also, I have to say, the edge from this guy has been milquetoast, and I have not seen ONE JoJo meme. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

16 Likes

they do that a lot

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain you need the support of the actual racial leaders to continue being warchief, and I’m decently sure the vast majority of the races of the horde will fall inline behind their racial leader. So she is very quickly erroding away the support of her people

2 Likes

Does she even have any support from the racial leaders barring Gallywix and Geya’rah? Hell, the former will probably jump ship if Team Saurfang ends up more profitable, and I anticipate the latter has an incoming lesson about “honor” from her alternate universe brother.

Military coup?

Opress the people who do not submit to the new regime?

You can still assassinate someone who has the support of the people.

1 Like

You want a martyr, because thats how you get a martyr.

Does the Horde need Martyrs?
I mean all you need to say is “For the Horde” and that’s all the reason you need to fight.

1 Like

didnt stop us from killing garrosh who had orc support

Daily reminder the empire did nothing wrong!!!

1 Like

i mean there was a quest called a new hope that was finished before 8.1 went live but still isn’t available

i dont think 2 clans is much of orc support.

1 Like

well depends on how large those clans are, also i dont think there are that many orc clans left. the only ones we hear about anymore is the frostwolf, dragonmaw, and warsong clan

SImple.

They give her the option to surrender the mantle of Warchief peacefully, and if she complies, all is well with us. We’ll send some more dudes to make sure she’s no longer up to trouble and we can negotiate an end to the war with the Alliance, if the Alliance doesn’t want to negotiate, we’ll force them to or fight them to them to the bitter end.

On the other hand, if Sylvanas doesn’t comply, we’ll put her in her place and give those who followed her a choice to either follow her in defeat or declare themselves to a virtuous Horde. The Horde delivers justice unto Sylvanas and her vile sycophants, and the Alliance can go piss off if they don’t approve.

3 Likes

I really hope this expansion ends both factions.

The Horde does not deserve to exist and the Alliance does not need to exist if the Horde doesn’t.
Remove both factions and focus on the individual races.

5 Likes