Mods, close this thread pls, got derailed and spammed by memes

I literally just spent like four posts explaining to you how civilians were killed by the Dark Irons. You then claimed the ones killed were combatants, not civilians.

THAT IMPLIES YOU AGREE THERE WERE PEOPLE BEING KILLED. YES?

I then posited that, seeing as the Dark Irons were spewing fire indiscriminately and slaying resistance, it stands to reason that civilians were being killed. You yourself mention collateral damage.

THAT IMPLIES YOU AGREE CIVILIANS WERE BEING KILLED.

Then you made a claim that it was not the action itself (that action being slaughtering civilians) but that it was the intention.

THAT IMPLIES YOU AGREE CIVILIANS WERE BEING KILLED. AT LEAST AS COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

I have done my best to work within the goalposts you’ve been moving around. You are literally the most insufferable forum poster I’ve ever encountered. You respond to long, detailed explanations with three lines, every time. I’m not entitled to your time in that regard, that’s fine. But if you insist upon being this way, then clearly you have never had any interest in genuine story discussion, and you’d prefer to simply make your points and never leave them and only shift the goalposts while idiots like me dance for your amusement.

3 Likes