Model update discussion

Which ingame model requires a dire need of a facelift?

Facelift = lifting their faces off like Hannibal Lecter?

• Humans (all kinds)
  • Dwarves (all kinds)
  • Gnomes (all kinds)
  • Night Elves
  • Draenei (males, all kinds)
  • Void Elves (only the ones who try to look like real high elves)

If you just meant better facial features, then I nominate Kul Tirans.

3 Likes

Vanilla zones

3 Likes

Kul’tirans definitely need some love

3 Likes

I would say… Worgen. There’s a good bit that could be added to them with a model facelift (straight backs for the males, tails, etc…).

3 Likes

I don’t see any model getting an update in the near future but Pandaren are the oldest models in the game right now so I vote for them.

7 Likes

In an ideal world: all of them.

I think one thing that would go a long way is updating the quality of hairstyles, because the geometry/texture work on some of them looks so bad.

5 Likes

It’s got to be Kul Tirans. They’re exactly how they were when they launched, and they did so with laughably few options.

3 Likes

This one might be weird, but race mount models.

6 Likes

Arent they already updated tho ? I was playing classic and retail classic zones look so much better

Um… all of them.

2 Likes

Kultiran. They have one face it feels like.

2 Likes

Yeah, gotta agree here. KTs could really do with a lot more hair and face shape options as well as body type options like the Dracthyr got.

A more muscular, slimmer female option more like the Vrykul would be amazing, give me a proper muscle mama blizz! And the skinny male, it’s been in the game forever, just let us have it.

1 Like

Faces that need to be updated by order of importance/urgency:

1. Male Nightborne
  2. Male Night Elf
  3. Male Human
  4. Male Kul’tiran
  5. Female Gnome
  6. Male Gnome
  7. Female Kul’tiran
  8. Female Nightborne
  9. Female Nightborne
  10. Male Dracthyr Visage
  11. Female Dracthyr Visage
  12. Female Night Elf
  13. Female Human
3 Likes

honestly, the only character models that’re alright, are Orcs, Trolls and Forsaken. every thing else is just godawful in all sorts of ways. Tauren, Dwarves, Murlocs, Gnolls…they look like they were taken right out of Hearthstone. Humans and Night Elves look rough…male gnomes look like they face planted a running belt sander.

i still prefer the older models though.

1 Like

I leveled both a Kul Tiran priest and Kul Tiran lock recently and their customization options compared to basically any other race are pathetic. Could really use an overhaul, or at the very least a few faces/hairs/hair colors. The stuff they have is extremely basic.

3 Likes

Pandaren, we only have one face to choose from.

1 Like

Nah, just give us booba slider already!

1 Like

Everything before Legion.

Vanilla Dragons, draconid etc.