Mod bans me for the wrong post, lies about it

NOTE: I have evidence for all of this and attempted to post it only to get the “you cannot post links” message.
If you could either lift that restriction for the sake of evidence or direct me to somebody who I can send these links to, that would be great

So I woke up the other day to a 2 day forum suspension.
Now I have admittedly said some colorful things on these forums over the years so I didn’t think too much of it, unil I saw the message that I was apparently banned for

(Link redacted)

How is it not logically consistent?
Rofl You’re arguing with yourself
I think its great that less alliance are gonna be queuing for av because of the bans If we can inflate those numbers by banning the war master trick then that’s fantastic"

to any reasonable individual, it should be obvious that regardless of context there is nothing in that post that could be considered actionable.
So I appealed the ban in a very dismissive manner

(Link redacted)

So fast forward and it took the mod until ~12 hours before the ban was set to be lifted to post this banger of a response:

(Link redacted)

I’m not sure why you’d provide a comment about what post was actioned, as this isn’t correct

WHAT???

So here’s where it starts to get weird
Where previously my notifications had an automated message as shown earlier which entailed the “bannable offense,” it was now gone with the only evidence being the picture on my phone I was prescient enough to take.

(Link redacted)

Here’s that picture again just so we’re absolutely clear that what this mod is claiming I said was not what I was told I was banned for.

(link redacted)

You can even go to the thread and see that the post I quoted in my ticket was in fact deleted
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/list-of-banable-offenses-in-av/
(link redacted)
I also find it curious that I was cited as being banned for trolling, when the response I got was about language (gonna have to start saying “darn” i guess), but perhaps you guys see those as one in the same now?

Anyways if I’m being entirely charitable, then perhaps the mod accidentally deleted two of my comments by mistake, and only linked to the benign one.

If that’s the case then I would like you guys to re-post the comment I was originally cited for back into the thread.

How is it not logically consistent?
Rofl You’re arguing with yourself
I think its great that less alliance are gonna be queuing for av because of the bans If we can inflate those numbers by banning the war master trick then that’s fantastic"

On a side note I really wish you guys didn’t close tickets right after they were “resolved.”
In this case it just lead to even more time wasted when a simple dialogue would have most likely remedied the situation.

Apologies that they may have quoted the wrong thing, Cheetah. The penalty was for another post that was considered trolling.

If you wish to appeal in a manner that actually isn’t condescending and hostile a moderator may be able to quote it for you.

Otherwise, what is a violation of our Code of Conduct is posting discussing disciplinary actions.

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

I’ll overlook it this time, but please avoid it going forward.

9 Likes