6. Druid
7. Mage
8. Shaman
9. Priest
10. Paladin
11. Dk
12. Warlock

1 Like

Rogues have that high of mobility?? I’d honestly say they’re lower now. Probably lower than warriors and shaman.

7 Likes

Warrior should be higher, Mage lower, DK lower.

1 Like

How warrior can be higher than mage. Mage has 2 blinks

2 Likes

Dk should be just above warlock tbh.

Rogue has 1 min Sprint. 30% movement pasive speed and graphling Hook. Warrior only has 2 charges and a leap

Two dashes, a leap, movement speed and 15s off cooldown if leap talent is in play. Three leaps if PvP talent is factored in.

6 Likes

I tought warrior does not have 3 leaps anymore since legion

With the Barbarian (i believe that’s what it is called), when you use Heroic Leap you can use it two more times and the damage of it is increased by 250%.

But it does require a PvP setting.

Edit: my bad its an extra leap and 200% scaling.

I come from maining a Paladin. I think we have it better than DK too

Agree with DH being up there though.

1 Like

Ok let me fix then

1. Demon hunter
  2. Monk
  3. Hunter
  4. Rogue
  5. Warrior
  6. Druid
  7. Mage
  8. Shaman
  9. Priest
  10. Paladin
  11. Dk
  12. Warlock

I would put mage above druid

Can’t shaman’s ghostwolf all the time?

2 Likes

Put Shamans above mages. Their ghost wolves can reach up to 60% increased movement speed. Put druids above warriors. They can break all roots and have at least 2 sprints. Cat form is always 30-45% movement speed.

Put Paladins and DKs above priests. Priests have to choose a talent for mobility, at least pallies and DKs get theirs baseline. The only reason priest is above warlock (warlock should stay dead last) is because warlock’s mobility option literally kills them to use it.

2 Likes

Burning Rush.

Bottom is Paladins, hands down. DKs are above Paladins because of Death Advance’s + talented Wraith Walk + having Death Grip.

DK’s only get one movement enhancement. But Warlocks have one baseline portal and a secondary teleport they can talent for which they can use for instant travel on any axis (Even up sheer mountains, through walls, etc). So, in terms of moving their own body, warlocks have more than DKs and arguably more than priests as well.

I don’t know how hunter scores above druid though, both have sprint-lites and an engage/disengage button, but druids can also shift out of slows and can have a permanent speed buff.

3 Likes

Why is lock so low? Lock should be above priests. Do they not have an on demand 50% movement speed buff that’s permanent as long as you got the hp? They also have lock gates and that teleport back.

The classes above lock are locked behind bad ms boosts that get locked out or have long cds lol.

1 Like

Priest has fade which Increase 50% speed for 4 sec. And shield which Increase it’s speed too

1 Like

Is Hunter more Mobile than rogue? I don’t think so

4 Likes

Nothing like thinking having a mere 30% speed increase that eats away at 3% health every 0.5 seconds and easily interruptible cast for a limited use gates as well easily seen ports that have limited range and often always camped is better then 50% speed buff.

1 Like